No announcement yet.

Writers like Dan Rafael should shut up at times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writers like Dan Rafael should shut up at times

There are times when a boxer will either quit on his stool or not get up from a knockdown, and some writer like Dan Rafael will question his manhood and stuff like that, saying he is a disgrace to the sport.
    I think it's disgusting when a big fatass who has never experienced that feeling of being totally winded and getting drilled in the face thinks he has a right to call a boxer weak for quitting.
    Dan Rafael should shut up or admit he doesn't have the right experience to comment on certain things.

As should fans on message forums.

Comment

Dan Rafael tells McDonald's customers to order more food and not give up. Championship rounds means two or three meals

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post

Comment

I agree I can't stand that fat slob...nsb ok...whatever yes there are trolls at times...i can laugh at it and enjoy it at times...but fatass dan works for espn... he should be way more respectful...

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            There are times when a boxer will either quit on his stool or not get up from a knockdown, and some writer like Dan Rafael will question his manhood and stuff like that, saying he is a disgrace to the sport.
            I think it's disgusting when a big fatass who has never experienced that feeling of being totally winded and getting drilled in the face thinks he has a right to call a boxer weak for quitting.
            Dan Rafael should shut up or admit he doesn't have the right experience to comment on certain things.
            Agreed Rafael comes across very disrespectful at times, the way he ridicules talented guys like Rigo and Lara I think is very distasteful. I don't believe you need to have stepped in the ring to have a greater understanding of boxing though, I mean I only ever had 4 amateur fights but I'd still like to think I have a very good understanding of the sport. Dan clearly has good knowledge of the sport, but his opinion's come across very bigoted, he acts as if his standing in the sport makes his opinions facts, when that is not the case.

Comment

my take on the matter is this.....youre a professional. act like one.

you had x amount of time to get your shlt straight. you talked like you were ready. you know whats expected of you.....and this is what you do ?!?!?!? throw 4 punches and land 0 ?!?!?!?

a disgrace !
              should have his purse snatched.

Comment

Here's some green for the greatest Username ever on NSB.

Comment

True, I would thoroughly enjoy a boxer putting hands on him one of these days. It'd probably take somebody like Broner crazy enough to do it but I'd love every second of seeing the greaseball squealing like a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Here's some green for the greatest Username ever on NSB.
                    Thanks homes. Appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                    X