No announcement yet.

Golovkin = Margarito with a jab.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
    Nah, Golovkin = 0 jab, 0 skills, 0 power, 0 anything. Every boxer in history destroys Golovkin inside 0.10 seconds with the utmost ease.

So yes, keep making up imaginary scenarios. I could also do the same.
    It's OK. Margarito was a decent fighter on his day.

Comment

That's a huge compliment. Prime Margarito was one of the most formidable welterweights you'll ever seen. Best chin and heart in the sport, highest level stamina/activity, best left uppercut in boxing and a very dangerous overhand right. Constant pressure and can finish you very early or very late, constant punches in bunches, dedicated body attack and no respect given to opponents no matter who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Nope. His footwork was terrible, he missed almost every big shot he threw. The only thing he had over Margarito is the jab, even that was weak this fight, he put no pop on it because he wanted it to land rather than do damage.
        His footwork is based on staying at the right range, the fact that he was fighting to land rather than do damage tells me his IQ is very good, he's not forcing the big shots but rather scoring points. Canelo is very good defensively and much quicker than Golovkin so it's not easy to land the single big shots on him.

I really don't understand your obsession with Golovkin, I get that you don't like his fans and that's understandable, but your hate for him clearly blurs your judgement. The guy is a very good aggressive boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          His footwork is based on staying at the right range, the fact that he was fighting to land rather than do damage tells me his IQ is very good, he's not forcing the big shots but rather scoring points. Canelo is very good defensively and much quicker than Golovkin so it's not easy to land the single big shots on him.

I really don't understand your obsession with Golovkin, I get that you don't like his fans and that's understandable, but your hate for him clearly blurs your judgement. The guy is a very good aggressive boxer.
          Margarito was a good aggressive fighter too. Golovkin didn't show the amazing skill everyone was talking about in the Canelo fight. He showed pressure, workrate, chin and a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            It's OK. Margarito was a decent fighter on his day.
            NAh, yoou might as well claim that Antonio Margarito is a trillion times better than Golovkin as a boxer and that even Andre Ward's first opponent is a billion times better than poor Golovkin. In fact, Golovkin has negative level abilities. - million punching power, speed, technique, skills and etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Ur posts are pathetic. How many posts have you made in past 3 days trying to **** on ggg. Ur obsessed
              I had to put him on the ignore list. He's just mad cuz GGG smashed UK's entire roster. LAME!

Comment

Not well thought out at all.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  I had to put him on the ignore list. He's just mad cuz GGG smashed UK's entire roster. LAME!
                  You got mad because the punch you claimed was great actually was a rabbit punch.

Comment

On a serious note, I obviously get the impression that you're not too fond of Golovkin as a boxer. You don't seemingly think too highly of his abilities. That's fair enough! However, why do you need to constantly come up with posts criticizing him repeatedly? Instead, why not just write posts praising and crediting boxers that you do find find appealing, that you are fond of and those who's boxing skills you think more highly of?

I personally don't think too highly of many boxers. Such as Deontay Wilder for example. Yet, unlike you, I'm not constantly writing posts related to criticizing him (especially criticism that isn't constructive). Instead, I'd rather write positive posts about boxers I am more fond of.

Comment

Working...
                    X