No announcement yet.

Ward is a Great Commentator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    Imo, Steve far hood gives the best post fight interviews. No bs. Good questions
    I love steve farhood grew up reading his work in ko mag then the ring if I was king of boxing I would make him take back control of ring from dumbazz hating little dougie fisher

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Very impressed with him so far. Excellent diction, vocabulary as well as accurate analysis. I loved his point about the danger of punchers falling in love with their power early on in their career and then becoming stuck when they face someone down the line who can take their power. I hope he becomes a permanent member of the HBO team.
      I agree...............

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Most technical boxers are good commentators because they understand the aspects of the fight game
        yea never really thought about it but I agree

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          ive heard something like that a few times I'm not big nba fan anymore prob 3rdbehind boxing[by far]then football. but to get back to my point DID HE REALLY SAY EARTH WAS FLAT?????????????????
          He later admitted he was trolling... he kind of proved his point by making headlines though LOL

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/k...-earth-theory/

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            The guy believes the Earth is flat.....I'd say he's not the sharpest tool in the toolbox.
            He was trolling, but even if he wasn't the smartest guy, he was in the right for calling Kellerman out on his verbal diarrhea ... which was what everyone in this thread was hating on him for. Cus Ward doesn't do that and keeps it simple. And that's why Ward is a good commentator... just to bring it back on topic lol

Comment

Working...
            X