Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who isn't jumping ship on GGG and stick by their prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who isn't jumping ship on GGG and stick by their prediction?

And why? Canelo seems to be leading in predictions from actual boxers/insiders. No need for the Maxi and Bigdramashow types or anti-GGG trolls.

I am. I think Golovkin stops him late (or the corner does but same crap)

I say round 11.

Comment

GGG probably wins on my card, even if it's close, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets robbed. He has to win by a convincing amount to get the win is what I'm imagining, as the crowd and judges will be biased towards Canelo and/or corruption wouldn't surprise me. Not like Canelo hasnt had questionable scorecards before on any of his other major fights (/sarcasm). Plus, you'll have the Anti-GGG brigade claiming GGG gets schooled/lost even if the fight is close because we know how unbiased they are.

Comment

Using WBO's method;

100% does not go the distance
        70% GGG wins by KO
        30%. Canelo wins by KO

Comment

Golovkin stops Canelo in 10. Both guys will take some punishment but Canelo will get the worst of it and his face will be f**ked up.

Comment

First! ''GGG will have slow motion videos for how he beat Alvarez!!!'' Chris Arreola and Butterbean iz slow motion for lifez!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              First! ''GGG will have slow motion videos for how he beat Alvarez!!!'' Chris Arreola and Butterbean iz slow motion for lifez!
              Haha, Golovkin could get stopped and still get an Artorias video saying he won.

Comment

I'm still about 55/45 in favor of Golovkin.

Comment

I still favor GGG winning. But I just hope it's a good fight without controversies.

Comment

It's a great test and challenge for both fighters. Canelo is solid, and GGG is a great unbeaten champion. I expect a GGG victory.

Now if you'll excuse, I'm off to watch the Mayweather-McGregor first press conference.

Comment

Working...
                    X