Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac's legacy ruined?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not really...he could lose another fight and it wouldn't dent what he's accomplished

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lmao nice rule you just made up.
      Oh alrighty.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        No, this is just measuring how shot Pacquiao is. Most ATG fighters at 39 would get knocked out in these type of fights.
        To a fighter with no defense whos been dropped in 3 of his last 5 fights and only 16 fights? Doubt it. Pac is not that great he's popurality clouds people judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          No, this is just measuring how shot Pacquiao is. Most ATG fighters at 39 would get knocked out in these type of fights.
          I am actually surprised he didn't. He was a shell of himself, but he still won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            Won't hurt his status. He is clearly a top 50 allyine fighter.

But this showed he is done and should have retired years ago. To get battered by Horn like that was sad to watch. Decision aside, he took a ton of punishment tonight against someone who is not a top 20 Welter.
            He was bloodied more from headbutts than anything see... Though Horn landed about 3-4 significant power punches.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
              Oh alrighty.
              Roy jones legacy was cemented. You don't think him being knocked out and beat on for the last 5 yrs has tarnished his legacy?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                I am actually surprised he didn't. He was a shell of himself, but he still won that fight.
                Yeah he was absolutely shot. But that round 9 though made me scream out my lungs. I was having a small glimpse of an Old wrecking machine in Pacquiao that was lost 7 years ago.

Comment

Roy jones legacy was cemented. You don't think him being knocked out and beat on for the last 5 yrs has tarnished his legacy?
                  I'm not about to post pages worth of discussions with you like other people on here dude, let's just agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    not really...he could lose another fight and it wouldn't dent what he's accomplished
                    How so? That would be nearly 10 losses. How the hell is Pacquiao exempt from all these losses lmao. Y'all said him being knocked and left for dead didn't matter either smh

Comment

No cause we all know he's way past his prime and is just in it for extra cash and boxing is life for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X