No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    No man, I'm just saying, make your own conclusions instead of being a spoon fed pig. You're all a bunch of ****ing slaves.
    Didn't you say that me making my own conclusion was "stupid" in the other post?

OMG we're all slaves because we dont think for ourselves by listening to Alex Jones' conspiracy of the week

Comment

It's just to the point of being ridiculous, these days more than ever. If you're going to go around saying that the AP, CNN, BBC, NYT, are all compromised and just spewing out propaganda, then you may as not ever watch any sort of news or comment on anything going on in the world ever, because you are arguing that any sort of information being reported isn't to be believed.

It just blows my mind that people who think that getting their news from some random ass third-party source like AnonymousNews that, guess what? have an agenda of their own, is going to be more credible than worldwide news sources.

Be "free thinkers" and argue against something that has been fact checked time and time again by credible sources before being printed, because some guy on an internet forum in New Brunswick says that it's all lies?

Yeah okay.
      Last edited by paulf; 04-24-2013, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Man, you need to wake up. The media has been doing this since the birth of mass media, so let's say, for the last at least 70 years. Probably more.

Adolf Hitler was one of the early leaders using television on films to manipulate his own people, as would be just one of the more popular examples.

9/11 was a huge media event! Yay!
        The illuminati! I knew it!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Didn't you say that me making my own conclusion was "stupid" in the other post?

OMG we're all slaves because we dont think for ourselves by listening to Alex Jones' conspiracy of the week
          Let's the sarcasm rest a bit.

Dude, so have a look at your own signature,

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

This goes very well for the mass media as well. It fits perfectly actually.

And I don't even know who Alex Jones is, so don't give me that crap.

Think for yourself and you will be enlightened.

Comment

No man, I'm just saying, make your own conclusions instead of being a spoon fed pig. You're all a bunch of ****ing slaves.
            I only came in here to see what a Conspiracy Theory Moron sounded like,

thank you, I got what I came for.

Comment

I do like pork.

Slave?

Maybe.

I'm happy with it.

I'm just worried when my 408 is getting delivered, and who the Niners are picking up in the draft.

The other shit, I'll worry about later.

Comment

Let's the sarcasm rest a bit.

Dude, so have a look at your own signature,

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

This goes very well for the mass media as well. It fits perfectly actually.

And I don't even know who Alex Jones is, so don't give me that crap.

Think for yourself and you will be enlightened.
                Not sarcasm 1 bit. Those who claim to think for themselves simply reject the traditional media and instead follow their own media, like 4Chan or some other crap like that, which is somehow 100% reliable and agenda free

If everybody thought for themselves like you'd like, there would be 7 billion individual conclusions, meanwhile theres like 3 main explanations for "what really happened on 9/11". And every single event that happens in the US is a government set up, every single one

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  It's just to the point of being ridiculous, these days more than ever. If you're going to go around saying that the AP, CNN, BBC, NYT, are all compromised and just spewing out propaganda, then you may as not ever watch any sort of news or comment on anything going on in the world ever, because you are arguing that any sort of information being reported isn't to be believed.

It just blows my mind that people who think that getting their news from some random ass third-party source like AnonymousNews that, guess what? have an agenda of their own, is going to be more credible than worldwide news sources.

Be "free thinkers" and argue against something that has been fact checked time and time again by credible sources before being printed, because some guy on an internet forum in New Brunswick says that it's all lies?

Yeah okay.
                  So if the BBC are not covering up, how come this happened:

How can a news reporter claim a building to be collapsed, 20 minutes before the building falls??? Huh??

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Not sarcasm 1 bit. Those who claim to think for themselves simply reject the traditional media and instead follow their own media, like 4Chan or some other crap like that, which is somehow 100% reliable and agenda free

If everybody thought for themselves like you'd like, there would be 7 billion individual conclusions, meanwhile theres like 3 main explanations for "what really happened on 9/11". And every single event that happens in the US is a government set up, every single one
                    I don't follow any crappy small channels or anything, not at all man. But that doesn't mean I believe what CNN or BBC reports any bit more.

And those 3 main explanations you mention, what are they? They are lies!

I'm not saying everything is government set up in the US, I'm not that paranoid, don't worry. But people need to open their eyes finally, unless official history is supposed to continue telling us lies. Because a part of history needs to be rewritten, and it concerns the events of 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      The illuminati! I knew it!
                      Originally posted by Growth View Post
                      I only came in here to see what a Conspiracy Theory Moron sounded like,

thank you, I got what I came for.
                      Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I do like pork.

Slave?

Maybe.

I'm happy with it.

I'm just worried when my 408 is getting delivered, and who the Niners are picking up in the draft.

The other shit, I'll worry about later.
                      This is exactly the kind of mentally sheep people are made of. How about bringing some arguments to the table, otherwise, go outside and play with your sheep friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X