Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you friends or relatives with Undertakers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realized undertaker may have a different meaning in the US. We dont usually have a "host" during funeral. We do have funeral homes where the coffin stays for a few days but none of the funeral homes owner/undertaker "entertain" the guests.. it's the family that do that.. family just rent the place from funeral homes owner..
    Funeral homes owner generally not spooky, only the embalmer that works for the funeral homes owner has a certain type of stigma..

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      What stopped you from going for it?
      I got another job offer wasn’t as much pay but it didn’t creep me out

Comment

There are plenty of respected types of people that have to occasionally work with corpses. Police, paramedics, transplant surgeons, coroners, firemen, recreational necrophiliacs.

Nothing says that they have to be creepy people at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          There are plenty of respected types of people that have to occasionally work with corpses. Police, paramedics, transplant surgeons, coroners, firemen, recreational necrophiliacs.

Key word there is occasional while embalmers do that everyday. When they says it's busy these days they mean loads of corpses.

Comment

Known a guy 20 years or more who has been in this business. He was always quiet, but not weird. Had to go home last year to bury one of my best friends and this guy oversaw everything. Messed up part is his daughter had committed suicide a year earlier. He was still a gentleman, but he had nothing left behind his eyes anymore. Made me wonder if there was ever anything there to begin with. He was always a good guy though, so I felt bad for even thinking that, especially after the tragedy he and his family went through.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
              Are they normal people or are they spooky?
              Do you visit their houses?
              Do you eat their food?
              I'm not disrespecting the profession as it's a vital one but just wanted to know.
              Not but i was a fan of takers wrestlemania fights

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

This.

My mom was a paramedic for almost 20 years. Seen and dealt with corpses and badly injured people on a daily basis.

She is perfectly normal though can be a little oversensitive and precautious sometimes. For example she wouldn't let me buy a bike when I was a teenager under no circumstances. I was mad af at the time, but looking back, I don't think it's not normal or weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  This.

My mom was a paramedic for almost 20 years. Seen and dealt with corpses and badly injured people on a daily basis.

She is perfectly normal though can be a little oversensitive and precautious sometimes. For example she wouldn't let me buy a bike when I was a teenager under no circumstances. I was mad af at the time, but looking back, I don't think it's not normal or weird.
                  Is she a good looking lady?

Comment

Yeah, this creepy black dude who always popped up whenever one of my friends died.

Comment

No, but he's an ATG wrestler and first ballot hall of famer.

Comment

Working...
                      X