Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: No Beef? I Hope Canelo Stopped Eating Duck Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    How many times do I have to tell you re tard I don’t even read your posts? You are a mental case, legit tard. There comes a point where someone is so off the reservation they aren’t worth even a silly conversation. You are the guy yelling at pigeons in the park.

refusing to learn, is why you will be the same dumbass casual fan in 10 years time

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      if ggg fails to cut the ring again is going to look really bad on abel...
      My man it doesn’t matter unAbel is trash man fawk that guy

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        refusing to learn, is why you will be the same dumbass casual fan in 10 years time
        The pot calling the kettle black lmfao

Comment

• Their smarminess is starting to wear thin. It's obvious they're over the moon Canelo tested positive, and it's all they speak about, like that was the be all and end all of Canelo. PEDs only go so far, I hope they're not expecting a deteriorated weakling to show up for the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            The pot calling the kettle black lmfao

I listened to Team Bullshht the LEAST of everyone lol

I started pointing out Team Bullshht's lies when they first started, back in 2013

not sure that your pots and kettles are in the correct order buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              Triple G fan here. Age eventually diminishes stamina, right? I think though that Canelo hasn't reached that age and GGG has. So any disadvantage here goes to GGG. Having said that I believe that GGG's stamina will still be better than Canelo's because Canelo's base stamina is not fantastic to begin with.
              Golovkin has very good stamina, especially for hes age.Despite jes punch power, hes got a middle distance type body, whereas Canelo, despite oddly lacking power, has a sprinters type body. I cant see the rematch being too much different to the first. I dont think either can do much better than they did.

Comment

• Abel Sanchez needs to get his ass in the ring with all the chit he talks, he talks more trash than any fighter I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  My man it doesn’t matter unAbel is trash man fawk that guy
                  i know, the guy needs to focus more on his fighter and do less talking, but we know he wont...

Comment

Canelo did outbox him you muppet, which is why jabkin did not win

and the rounds that Canelo won, he won clearly..... whereas the rounds that Misskin won, were nip-n-tuck

Canelo started and finished the fight the same way, controlling Golovkin..... if he can step up his output in those middle rounds, he wins easy
                    Yeah he controlled him alright by avoiding any combat. LOL. He couldn't even out box the old guy.

Comment

Still screaming at the sky and claiming you invented the question mark are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X