Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will lol at these trumpdiots when trump lose 2nd term

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      No, you've never seen the moral of Dems so low. This isnt a country thing this is a party thing.
      Exactly.

Consumer confidence is way up under Trump.
      https://money.cnn.com/2017/03/29/investing/consumer-confidence-trump-economy/index.html

The only ones whining are the same ones who were crying on Election Night.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        How is he a joke or how is America falling apart?
        No matter who the "president" is or will be they ALL play on the same team....just ask jfk…….

Comment

No, you've never seen the moral of Dems so low. This isnt a country thing this is a party thing.

No it's a country thing. The supposed leader of the country is a babboon. It's a country thing.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            I will lol at these trumpdiots when trump lose 2nd term
            Will you LOL because CNN told you so or do you have a reason why you think hes doing a bad job?

If he loses to someone with a better platform then so be it. If he loses because you all think hes in bed with Russia I feel for ya unless its proven.

Ive never seen anything like what the Dems have done. Its simply amazing that when they dont get their way its kicking ad screaming like a baby.

Either way I voted for someone that would protect our rights with the SC anything on top of that is gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              No it's a country thing. The supposed leader of the country is a babboon. It's a country thing.
              Love those facts lol. Did you just repeat "its a country thing" twice?

Yeah hes been polling at what 45%? Sure its a country thing?

Comment

Love those facts lol. Did you just repeat "its a country thing" twice?

Yeah hes been polling at what 45%? Sure its a country thing?

Donald repeats himself plenty but you choose to attack me for it?

At least be consistent.

Comment

Morale, not moral.

Both sides like to demonise (demonize, Fat Yanks) each other, but you've got to remember that over 65,850,000 voted for Hilary. This isn't some fringe group, it's over a fifth of the country. (And less than half voted for both contenders combined, I note).

Both sides need to stop trying to paint the other as a disenfranchised minority group.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Morale, not moral.

Both sides like to demonise (demonize, Fat Yanks) each other, but you've got to remember that over 65,850,000 voted for Hilary. This isn't some fringe group, it's over a fifth of the country. (And less than half voted for both contenders combined, I note).

Both sides need to stop trying to paint the other as a disenfranchised minority group.
                    Yes theres a reason why we have a electoral college. All the states get a say so.

Comment

There are more millionaires now than ever b4 thanks to the market boost, say what u want about his moral behavior but I’m happy

Comment

Working...
                      X