No announcement yet.

If pacquaio refuse to pay irs as a foreigner can irs do something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    You pay taxes, really? I highly doubt you work, you're here 24/7 talking about how exciting Mayweather in and outside of the ring.

I won't be surprised if you receive food stamps from Uncle Sam. So, basically, I pay for your food. LOL
    Floyd is retired bro. Pac turds talk about Floyd more than his own fans

Tell manny to pay up and stop stealing from Americans

Comment

The problem with Pac's irs problems stems from Arum talking him into creating MP Promotions .
      Arum funneled all that sh8 to MP Promotions.
      And Pac's people had no clue what was happening .
      Arum did voodoo accounting and Pac had no clue what was happening .
      Pac became a partner to his own fights .BAD IDEA.
      If Pac has a good lawyer now, they should sue Arum for the back taxes .

Comment

Tax evasion is the most American thing there is.

We overthrew the most powerful empire the world had ever seen over what amounted to a 2% tax.

Comment

Facts. There's absolutely nothing more American than not paying your taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Yea he’s a leech. He needs to pay his taxes like everyone else
            pacquaio paid more in one year of his 15+ year career in US than your entire bum ass family in their life time.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Of course irs can come after pacquaio US properties but other than that can they come after his foreign accounts and properties. Any account here. Bostonguy
              this is what I love about f Americans (even when I was born here) Why in hell can a foreign entity go to another country and do what they want?

I guess China has the right to come to the USA and the it all then. F clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bashhh View Post
                pacquaio paid more in one year of his 15+ year career in US than your entire bum ass family in their life time.
                No shlt. He’s paid more than everyone else on here too. Does that mean he shouldn’t have to pay them anymore?

Comment

The ****ty part is the guys doesn't even live here. Come to the US and fight and get taxed to death. Then go home and pay taxes there. Yeah no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    No shlt. He’s paid more than everyone else on here too. Does that mean he shouldn’t have to pay them anymore?
                    US goovernment cant acccount for 21 trillion US tax payer dollars, dont worry about some ****ty 20 million that will go to israel and bombing arabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bashhh View Post
                      US goovernment cant acccount for 21 trillion US tax payer dollars, dont worry about some ****ty 20 million that will go to israel and bombing arabs.
                      Stop making excuses for pac. He’s a thief

Comment

Working...
                      X