Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to commit suicide? and best way to livestream it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think just jumping off from something really high up is the way to go. It'd probably be fun & like a disneyworld ride or something til you hit the ground & then you'd just be dead so wouldn't feel the pain.

I think you could probably just tape it live & have it auto-drop boxed to someone who uploads to liveleak or something if you want people to see it for the rest of time. Beyond that you could probably live stream it anywhere if you are jumping off of something cuz no one will know exactly what they are watching til you splat on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
      They say freezing to death is the easiest way to go.

Burning is the worst.

Hanging (if you do it right) is painless except for a split-second when your neck snaps.

If I could choose any death, I would die in battle. But that is nearly impossible, so I would choose drowning, because I live close to a wharf. I would take something like morphine first to ease my way out. But I'm relatively healthy now, so I have no desire to die.

In Inuit culture, very old people who are no longer any use to the community just go outside in winter and remove their clothes, and die quickly in -40 C. It is considered the honorable thing to do.

Suicide is considered honorable in Japanese and many other cultures - the Kamikaze pilots were heroes, and suicide in Bushido culture is a means of redemption. In Sunni Islam, suicide bombers are rewarded in heaven with 70 virgins.

In Roman Catholicism, it is disapproved of, although there is nothing in the Bible about it, as far as I know.

Everybody dies. In our western culture, we make too much of it and fear it too much. When my time comes, I'll embrace death.
      JD, that's a good post.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        its over, holding on to what i have is gone. im really holding on to what i haven't got

im living a lie, theres nothing inside, its time to get off this ride

i am a failure. never received any love and warmth from women, just hate and coldness. but its ok, i always knew i wasnt good enough for true love and affection. ive been a failure my whole life and its time to go
        You know how many people feel that way?
        They find other things to focus on in life.
        So what if no woman loves you?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Seen so many dudes go crazy over women in my lifetime it's unbelievable stop giving pu$$y that much power over your life

I will never understand that
          Preach but it's not just p*ssy for him. He wants love and affection too.

Comment

Working...
          X