Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who isn't jumping ship on GGG and stick by their prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight but Golovkin outclasses and out punches him. Corner stoppage to save Canelo from himself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Come to think of it, i forgot i had all these points.

Zaroku sent them to me last week in exchange for Skype webcam sex and trading dIck pics.

Yeah anyway you can have all the points if Canelo wins.
      Best counter fit scrill I've ever passed.
      Pink Floyd real deal baby boi.

Be 4 I propose... I got two Macintosh mc275 mono amps..
      U gotta love music cuz I do...
      Hendrix. Watch tower... Joplin busted flat in red baton...

Hope u feel me? I'm stupid, but at the bare minimum I admit it
      Annie(**** kraken) supermodel rock star.
      Larry, that's my man, he spent his coin to call me... Means a lot to me..

I'm blessed.

im gonna pm dudes I love. #1 is J-あ:/でd
      For monolingual azz wipes that's Jaded.
      Now all u hooker and ho's know how I feel?!?!?

I live out loud. My number 1 is so pimp...he has too much decency to act like his **** don't stink...

**** all of you, unless you start getting righteous...
      Don't make me slap some sense into u...

J! Thank u..... I know you hate me for exposing you as a righteous dude...

Forgive me.... I paint no half stepping with me. Thank you.

Comment

I think Oscar and Canelo definitely waited for GGG to get older or have a bad showing.
        They basically admit it. GGG is from eastern european where they tend to be very blunt and don't go out of their way to speak falsely, he basically believes the same thing. I think GGG wins, but it's a close fight. I hope Gennady Golovkin wins, I'm not a fan of letting fights marinate, don't care who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          You're worried about biased judges and crowd and corruption, yet you have a predetermined winner if the fight is close lol. You don't see the hypocrisy in your post?

Your post sounds exactly like the behavior of a corrupt judge lol. But you're worried about them, in other words you're worried about judges having the same mentality as you?

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            somebody is betting for you in my list cause you shook to bet yourself. dasssa weak!
            What on God's earth made you think I'm betting for beer? Our bet is beetwen you and me, beer has got nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              What on God's earth made you think I'm betting for beer? Our bet is beetwen you and me, beer has got nothing to do with it.
              Retrace the convo. I'm more than sure you said you'd cover for him

Comment

Retrace the convo. I'm more than sure you said you'd cover for him
                No, I didn't. You said you wanted to double our avy&sig bet, I said I'd rather add a username bet + I'll send you 100 trillion points if Canelo wins since you care about the points so much, you agreed.

I never mentioned beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  No, I didn't. You said you wanted to double our avy&sig bet, I said I'd rather add a username bet + I'll send you 100 trillion points if Canelo wins since you care about the points so much, you agreed.

I never mentioned beer.
                  I don't know man... you two need to make up your mind. Beercules ducking a BET, something about Beer and You reminds me of Bert & Ernie

Comment

I don't know man... you two need to make up your mind. Beercules ducking a BET, something about Beer and You reminds me of Bert & Ernie
                    As you can see in my previous post, my mind is already made up.

The bet is beetwen you and me only. I would have said something earlier but I saw your sig just now.

Comment

Working...
                    X