No announcement yet.

Carl Froch should stick to boxing, worst commentator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch should stick to boxing, worst commentator

What on earth were Sky thinking in hiring Carl "talk all about me and Nottingham" Froch?

The tool did nothing but brag about himself and all his friends from the Uk over in the fight.

Sky needs to stop hiring Froch, he's an arrogant, boring and egotistical commentator. He offered no incite, was too interested in talking about his own fights and his Groves victory.

Hatton would have been a better choice, Froch = boring and completely lacking in personality. Hard to believe Frochs arrogance was worse than Floyds...

Anyone else see it the same way?

It's literally all me, me, me. Wembley, Groves, 80,000 people. FFS this is May Pac, no one gives a shit.

Comment

i had to laugh when he opened his question to mayweather by mentioning the 80,000 fans who attended his fight in wembley stadium

Comment

I don't know if you heard but Froch knocked out george groves in front of 80,000 people at Wembley stadium. That was probably why he was hired ;-)

Comment

Was it really that bad? Didn't hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Was it really that bad? Didn't hear it.
            He was given the chance to ask Mayweather a question, so how does he start it?

"When I fought George Groves at Wembley in front of 80,000 people".

Comment

Oh Jesus, that's bad. What did Maiii say?

Comment

Working...
              X