Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley look impressed by the ko ward did not give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Nobody is in awe about lopez beating bums man,gthoh with that bs. Come on man don't try that strawman argument of "former world champ" crolla is a F level who was a 500-1 dog by fight time & nobody would ever confuse him for anything but a bum who makes rocky fielding look elite. When loma/arum spend the whole buildup trying to convince people that their only fighting this no hoper because they have to,it tells you how right the fans were about this mismatch like many of lomas fights such as marriaga,rigo(I told everyone rigo wouldn't make it 8 rds & that he was way too tiny/old,so don't start saying how everyone thought hed win,"everyone" loma fans reference are not actually "everyone " but just ******s who overrate their fav fighters like rigo)
      Naw. He's not that low. He's a former world champ.

Comment

lol, during the KO ward looks like me trying to stay awake during class

Comment

Sleeping? Where exactly did they sleep? Sleeping is what SAS was doing where Ward had to wake him up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            F-level lmao. The hate is real. Crolla is not a bum. He has decent wins over Ricky Burns, Darleys Perez, Ismael Barroso and Daud Yordan. Those guys are decent fighters no matter what you think. You might be a casual that doesn't know these fighters. If you are...please don't respond. Crolla might not be an elite fighter, but he certainly is not F-level. Stop being disrespectful to the guy. And no one thought Loma would knock him out cold in 4 rounds, let's just be honest. Just look at the Pick'ems thread. And yes, alot of people are amazed with Lopez knocking out club fighters. Haven't you seen the reactions to those fights? "Next Mayweather" etc.
            If im a hater then your a loma groupie because EVERYONE thought loma would ko that bum with ease. The list you listed are average at their best days. Crolla is such a bum his own countrymans qoute(campbell) was"I wouldn't advise crolla to do anything,theres nothing I can advise him of besides him being reborn overnight into another person,hes just not any good,I wanna say good luck but it won't do any good,just enjoy your retirement payday & try to enjoy the moment until you get kod"(paraphrased)

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              how is he ten times better than crolla though? what is that based on besides hype? flannagan is at least 3 times better than lopez since he ko'd magdaleno 3 times faster or does that only work when you want it to work?
              2 questionS prove my point. Have you heard a single person call for crolla to face loma or let alone even say they wanted to see that matchup or gave crolla a chance to do anything ? Exactly.NO! Is anyone calling for lopez to fight loma? by your own admission TONS!as in more than 10x the amount.

Therefore its automatically 10x better of an opponent for that reason alone let alone that hes bigger/stronger than crolla & actually believes he can win & will at least go out brawling while crolla was making statements like:"I know he does everything a million times better than me & it would be the biggest upset in history but I think I can test him"(paraphrased accurately).

Your the same guy who clowns rocky fielding as an opponent 1 day & acts like crollas/the contenders any good another.

Comment

If im a hater then your a loma groupie because EVERYONE thought loma would ko that bum with ease. The list you listed are average at their best days. Crolla is such a bum his own countrymans qoute(campbell) was"I wouldn't advise crolla to do anything,theres nothing I can advise him of besides him being reborn overnight into another person,hes just not any good,I wanna say good luck but it won't do any good,just enjoy your retirement payday & try to enjoy the moment until you get kod"(paraphrased)
                Well this is just factually incorrect.
                I just checked the pick'em thread...
                There were actually 0 people that predicted Lomachenko to KO Crolla in 4 rounds. "0" Lomachenko, KO, Early picks. I've bumped the thread so you can check for yourself if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Well this is just factually incorrect.
                  I just checked the pick'em thread...
                  There were actually 0 people that predicted Lomachenko to KO Crolla in 4 rounds. "0" Lomachenko, KO, Early picks. I've bumped the thread so you can check for yourself if you want.
                  If they were anything like me they didn't even bother which is why theres barely anyone on there last I saw yesterday. Why would anyone have bothered to pick loma by ko in this fight or even made a prediction 4 that matter? Can't you see by the countless prefight posts that nobody gave crolla a chance to survive long?

Odds are based on public perception rather than probability & crolla was a 500-1 dog at certain books

Comment

i'm calling for loma to face terry flannagan. is loma up for the challenge or will he duck? terry ko'd lopez's best opponent in 2 rounds therefore based on boxingscene fantasy rules he must be better than lopez. fantasy does have rules folks. please follow them. flannagan or loma retires

Comment

If they were anything like me they didn't even bother which is why theres barely anyone on there last I saw yesterday. Why would anyone have bothered to pick loma by ko in this fight or even made a prediction 4 that matter? Can't you see by the countless prefight posts that nobody gave crolla a chance to survive long?

Odds are based on public perception rather than probability & crolla was a 500-1 dog at certain books
                      Nobody gave Crolla a chance to win. But there were no people that expected Loma to KO Crolla so early, nevermind with 1 single shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X