Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale To Eubank Jr: Now Go Crawl Back Under Your Rock!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides, truax has been *****ed by Danny Jacobs,Darrel and that uvva geeza....lol truax.
    I’m surprised blow job saunders ain’t calling out truax

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Maybe I need to rethink my stance on Grooves but I still think he's a C class boxer.
      What impresses me about him is the dirty stuff he employs on the inside. Those tactics require timing. Small stuff, a tilt of the head here, while a guy's coming in there. Bang, there's the cut, he also twists his head on wounds and under the chin blasting up, good stuff. He uses his head better than Holyfield, but not as good as Hopkins, and I think Ward is a better dirty infighter

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
        I would bet actual money on Truax knocking out EuCoward Jr.
        After what Groves did to him he will never be the same again. Truax Is to strong for this weakling....
        i hope this fight happens!! [/QUOTE George Groves won a fight. Eubank did not get beaten up or anything like it.
        He’s tough and co side ring he’s jumped in at world level and under performed, wtf are you talking about?
        What’s a fight to you? Pillows? What are you an American?
        Probably...:bukkake:

The bum lost 12 rounds against a guy who's past It. And he got dropped a bunch of times.

He will never be the same again, Groves beat the jive out of him....

Truax in under 5.....

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        What are you an American?
        Probably...

Judging by your barely coherent dog**** of a post I'm guessing you are a russian.
        A russian failure that it.........

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          Eubanks activity rate is too high and Truax took advantage of a gun shy DeGale. It was a good win but Eubanks isnt gonna sit back like DeGale did.
          EuCoward jr is done....
          Groves beat It out of him....

Truax has consistently fought at a higher level than
          EuCoward jr....

Comment

Originally posted by IlikeBikeTython View Post
            “EuCoward Jr” is the corniest lamest dig I think I’ve ever seen.
            The press called his dad EuCoward when he said he was afraid for his life at the idea of fighting Steve Collins...

Something about hypnotism....

Anyways, I’ve seen you and others refer to this fight like Groves beat Eubank from pillar to post. Who are you kidding?
            Sounds like you watched the fight but didn't see what was happening right in front of your eyes....

He was never even hurt or anywhere even close to being stopped.
            Now you're just lying....

He belongs at middleweight. His lack of boxing skills will still be a detriment, but his top notch work rate, stamina, motor along with a great chin
            Since when does he have a good chin???
            And who has he beat???

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              Not gonna lie I bought into the Eubank hype

Thought he would have enough beat groves but obviously not . Got murked easy and made to look a plonker

Degale is right to put the boot in after all the Mouthing off jnr did after degales defeat
              I could not agree more.

Comment

Working...
              X