No announcement yet.

Crawford-Horn will be the main event, Pacquiao on the undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford-Horn will be the main event, Pacquiao on the undercard

Looking like Crawford-Horn, Pacquiao-Alvarado, Magdaleno-Dogboe according to Fat Dan.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...g-mandalay-bay

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Looking like Crawford-Horn, Pacquiao-Alvarado, Magdaleno-Dogboe according to Fat Dan.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...g-mandalay-bay
    Cards like that are what ruined pay-per-view. Good fights. Would be a great night on cable or premium cable. But PPV, if it's going to continue to exist, needs to focus on two massive stars fighting each other in a fight so big, there would be no way the fight could ever be possible without PPV.

Nobody cares about Jeff Horn. People are mildly interested in Crawford, but he's not a superstar (yet?). The idea of Crawford vs. Horn costing $75 is pretty absurd. Horn is, by far, the weakest titleholder, holding the weakest title. Who out there is really salivating at the idea of Crawford vs. Horn to the point where they can get 5 friends to come over for a fight party?

Comment

How I wish Pac can betray that Jew and sign with Oscar..

Comment

Hopefully it gets like 100k buys

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Cards like that are what ruined pay-per-view. Good fights. Would be a great night on cable or premium cable. But PPV, if it's going to continue to exist, needs to focus on two massive stars fighting each other in a fight so big, there would be no way the fight could ever be possible without PPV.

Nobody cares about Jeff Horn. People are mildly interested in Crawford, but he's not a superstar (yet?). The idea of Crawford vs. Horn costing $75 is pretty absurd. Horn is, by far, the weakest titleholder, holding the weakest title. Who out there is really salivating at the idea of Crawford vs. Horn to the point where they can get 5 friends to come over for a fight party?
          horn just beat manny pac so how is he the weakest? there is even a thread where many people on here agree so how can it be both? hes' a bum and sh-it but he beat pac. floyd just beat pac was floyd also the weakest title holder

Comment

Pacquiao man! Smh, a got damn legend but being used like a condom at a motel by The BobFather!

Comment

Terrible, pacquiao should have dumped arum a long time ago. You have to give it to the old fella though, he sure knows how to survive as a promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                horn just beat manny pac so how is he the weakest? there is even a thread where many people on here agree so how can it be both? hes' a bum and sh-it but he beat pac. floyd just beat pac was floyd also the weakest title holder
                Was Pac the same as he was with Floyd I would bet money he wasn't within 20% of that condition or form against Horn, he got complacent and took him for granted on top of being way passed it.

All you see is a name.

Crawford will sharp shoot Horn like an assassin and get a clean stoppage, the skill level here is a lot TCs way I don't think it will go 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  horn just beat manny pac so how is he the weakest?
                  who would be the betting favorite between spence and horn?

who would be the betting favorite between thurman and horn?

Comment

Anyone know the last time Manny wasn't the main event?

First JMM fight???? Just thinking off the top of my head & thats the first one that came to mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X