Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lubin IS green but we shouldn't confuse that with the fact that the Charlos are fast approaching elite status if they aren't there already.

The twins are more than just good fighters, they are indeed something special.

Don't be so blinded by all the showing off and shyt talking that you don't see how good they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      yea thats one thing i hate about them.. like damn you just won chill out a little
      You sound like a pu55y. They use that savage rage to knockout these dudes out back to back and you still disappointed. Serious pu55y *****

Comment

• Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
        Exactly!! We need some mean fighters in boxing! It's so many nice guys! this is the hurt business!!!!
        And I'd be willing to bet anyone who met them somewhere else like at a store or restaurant would probably see they are cool as hell and not angry all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyJoe2020 View Post
          You sound like a pu55y. They use that savage rage to knockout these dudes out back to back and you still disappointed. Serious pu55y *****
          how many fighters do you know of that are still pissed after every fight where they just knocked out their opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
            It's crazy...

I think we are looking for a reason to demote how great the Charlos are becoming as fighters. We got a savage knock out but we want to blame lack of experience for Lubin! So many top writers picked Lubin! It's time we realize we may be watching something incredibly special with those twins!
            Im not looking for a reason for anything. I like both Charlos and like I said, I've followed Lubin from the very beginning.

Ever since this fight was announced me and a few others said it, Lubin was not ready and it showed.

Comment

• Charlo is the real deal...Charlo vs Hurd

Comment

• Pretty much nailed it4

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                People sleep on the fundamentals the twins bring to the ring.

Both are true students of the game. Never sloppy or out of position. Always compact and disciplined. It'll take a truly elite fighter to beat both.
                The Brothers are here.
                The elephant in the room.
                They crashed the party.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyJoe2020 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    how many fighters do you know of that are still pissed after every fight where they just knocked out their opponent?
                    Who say's he was pissed??

Comment

• GIF: Jermell Charlo vs. Erick-Sonned Lubin KO

Comment

Working...
                      X