No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev is Still The Best Light Heavyweight- No ifs, and or buts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergey Kovalev is Still The Best Light Heavyweight- No ifs, and or buts

The best light heavyweight in the world got screwed last night. So what? He's still hanging with his son and proud of what he did and we all know had it not been for the cheating he would have dominated Ward and got that W. Krusher is the man at 175. Boxing fixed it for Ward but so what? We the people know who the real champion is. Can't wait to see his next fight. WAR KOVALEV!!!!

Comment

*crickets*

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post

Comment

#WardRuinsLives

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Ah, anther Wardshipper. You already worship a cocaine snorting loser off a ****in remake. Who's Paul Muni? Oh uh, uh, uh, uh, let me google dat shyt. Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              Ah, anther Wardshipper. You already worship a cocaine snorting loser off a ****in remake. Who's Paul Muni? Oh uh, uh, uh, uh, let me google dat shyt. Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                Stupid ward fanboy.

Kovalost's nuts are attached to his navel. Learn basic human anatomy.

Comment

He is the best Light Heavyweight IF Ward didn't move up and take all his belts. BUT some people refuse to accept reality AND will say whatever it takes to make themselves feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
                    Stupid ward fanboy.

Kovalost's nuts are attached to his navel. Learn basic human anatomy.
                    Well looking at this pic I think his vagina must be located just below his nipples.....

Russians are fxckin weird!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X