Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under 4 years since the Boston Marathon bombings and there's...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under 4 years since the Boston Marathon bombings and there's...

Already a Hollywood movie starring Mark Wahlberg on it.

Watching it now, seems pretty good so far, but I don't see how this isn't disrespectful.

Jesus, families will still be grieving.

Fucking fat yanks, seriously what is wrong with them?.

We have an Islam problem

Comment

I laugh everytme I hear the words "Boston strong", what a load of bs...

2 untrained Chechen boys with a few pressure cooker bombs shut down the entire city, and they couldn't do **** about it despite the fact they had every Boston cop on duty, FBI, Army, National guard, homeland security, NSA, all fully active in Boston.

All of that the entire city shut down still, and in the end those 2 kids went after them.

Boston strong though, starring mark wahlburg....

Lmao....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Watching it now, seems pretty good so far, but I don't see how this isn't disrespectful.

complaining while he enjoys the movie

Comment

That movie looks awesome as shit.

I'm still out chea waiting for the Trayvon movie though,

Comment

Anything for a dollar, that's the American way.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              I laugh everytme I hear the words "Boston strong", what a load of bs...

2 untrained Chechen boys with a few pressure cooker bombs shut down the entire city, and they couldn't do **** about it despite the fact they had every Boston cop on duty, FBI, Army, National guard, homeland security, NSA, all fully active in Boston.

All of that the entire city shut down still, and in the end those 2 kids went after them.

Boston strong though, starring mark wahlburg....

Lmao....

those guys were caught in a number of days. older brother was killed. younger brother was trapped in a boat and turned into swiss cheese.

by taking an inventory of surveillance and phone cameras the FBI they identified the bombers. that was not easy! that was actually some of the best police and intelligence work on the planet. they went through thousands of videos and concretely identified dudes w the help of

those "untrained" kids had hand grenades, kalishnakovs, and made bombs that injured almost 300 people, lots of them losing legs. killed three, IIRC, including an 8 year old boy. if they'd placed the bomb higher off of the ground they would have killed a heck of a lot more people. it wasn't like it was a weak bomb made by "untrained kids." they just ahdn't detonated a bomb in a crowd before. few have.

your life must be horribly pathetic if you laugh every time you hear a slogan that came around after a terrorist attack that killed three people, including the 8 year old i'm about to show you. there is no coming back from that. you cannot be fixed.

here's the kid who died:

8 year old boy. boston strong. now laugh at me.

Comment

i thought it was too soon too.. there was no need for it really except propaganda

Comment

Hollywood cares more about money than actually portraying what happened. However, they will portray what happened with the utmost sincerity of care, when in reality its all about the money.

Comment

Stop with the bs, holy crap.

Those 2 kids had handguns and pressure cookers, no aks or hand grenades.

You did not catch them in a matter of days, it took so long for you catch them they got bored and went looking for people to kill.

And you did not turn any boats into swish cheese, the younger brother was shot in a shoot out, got away, and you guys set up a huge perimeter to find him.

You guys were so fcking stupid that the boat he was found if wasn't even in the perimeter, the guy who owned the boat noticed the blood and called law enforcement.

You guys didn't even kill the older brother, the younger brother ran him over!

Boston strong, lmao, 2 untrained Chechen boys completely expose your city's inability to handle extreme circumstances, shut down your entire city, and you call it Boston strong.

Fck out of here with that bs.

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    those guys were caught in a number of days. older brother was killed. younger brother was trapped in a boat and turned into swiss cheese.

by taking an inventory of surveillance and phone cameras the FBI they identified the bombers. that was not easy! that was actually some of the best police and intelligence work on the planet. they went through thousands of videos and concretely identified dudes w the help of

those "untrained" kids had hand grenades, kalishnakovs, and made bombs that injured almost 300 people, lots of them losing legs. killed three, IIRC, including an 8 year old boy. if they'd placed the bomb higher off of the ground they would have killed a heck of a lot more people. it wasn't like it was a weak bomb made by "untrained kids." they just ahdn't detonated a bomb in a crowd before. few have.

your life must be horribly pathetic if you laugh every time you hear a slogan that came around after a terrorist attack that killed three people, including the 8 year old i'm about to show you. there is no coming back from that. you cannot be fixed.

here's the kid who died:

8 year old boy. boston strong. now laugh at me.
                    Last edited by AddiX; 01-19-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X