Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you notice your energy changing with the seasons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed I take more shits in the winter but fart more in the summer

Comment

in the summer its how so you dont want to really eat anything (thats hot).

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Some people get lazier in hot weather doe.
        Try going to Jamaica.. You won't get off your outside chair for weeks at a time, and not just because of the hot weather

Comment

I tend to masturbate more in the winter, but finger my anus more in the summer

Comment

to be honest i have a permanant boner in the spring. summer much of the same . fkin hate autumm thow cos im a gardener

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
              Try going to Jamaica.. You won't get off your outside chair for weeks at a time, and not just because of the hot weather
              You don't say. Let us know why that's the case.

Comment

American Football or football. I am down to play in any weather.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Maybe it's just me, but when spring and especially summer hits I get the urge to start working out like crazy. My motivation is strong and it's easy to stick to a routine. I kill it on all my workouts.

But then once winter hits I get really lazy and start slacking. Plus the diet goes to crap with all the holiday meals and what not. It seems like I spend part of the year gaining some weight and then the other part burning it off.

Are any of you like like that?
                  Now I'm not saying this is you, but I go to the gym year round and see guys who are only there for the summer... They ask me Mr Infamous how do you stay jacked year round? I tell them It's cuz they think they have the heart of a lion but really they're just fat lazy good for nothing sacks of s.hits who post under the name of shoulderroll

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                    It's called Seasonal affective disorder. Lots of people suffer with it, from my experience I'm convinced that everyone does to some degree.
                    It's a DISORDER!. WTF?.

Comment

Nah it's not really dependent on the season with me. Besides, I'm really active in bed year round so I tend to always be in decent shape. I have little energy or motivation for extra workouts.

Comment

Working...
                      X