Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So We Can Agree Now Alexander Was Always A "Bum" and Never worthy for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    It's pretty clear now, as I've mentioned many times, that Alexander was never in the league of Khan or Mayweather, and never a worthy opponent for either fighter. Alexander has always been a "bum" (going by the terminology of some other posters), now you less-knowledgeable boxing fans know the truth, try to learn from the lessons freely provided.

He couldn't even beat a guy that Khan's last opponent drew with.. Imagine if he had fought Khan tonight, there's almost no doubt that Devon would have either quit like he did against Bradley, been straight knocked out within the 12 rounds or lost a very wide UD to Khan..

The truth will set you free.

Now let's stop all this nonsense about Alexander ever being a legit Khan or Mayweather opponent. It's time for Mayweather vs Khan to happen.
    Yes it's safe to say that. I've never been impressed with this guy

Comment

Any one not called Mayweather or Pacquaio is a bum apparently.

Too many WWE fan mentality posters on here these days.

Comment

mayweather-khan is every bit as mediocre as mayweather-alexander is.

Comment

And the floydgimps were saying he would be a good opponent for floyd.

Comment

Hes an average fighter at best. Aside from catching lightning in a bottle with that uppercut vs urango hes never been impressive.

Comment

Well done to Porter lastnight :ANYWORD:
              Alexander was he usual 'clinchy' self, just horrible to watch. That really should be the 4th loss on his record.

Comment

After seeing that fight I definitely think Porter folds Khan up like a lawn chair. I think Porter certainly beat him more clearly than anyone else has, and that says a lot about Shawn. We have an exciting new welterweight champ. Bring on Porter-Broner

Comment

legendary post

Comment

Either guy would had beat up Khan yesterday. Alexander as always showed a good chin and kept trying. Porter's determination and activity won him the fight the same way Bradley won against Devon.

Alexander is no p4p fighter but he is no bum

Comment

I wouldn't call him a "bum" but I had absolutely no interest in seeing him fight Mayweather, and I think its safe to say that most other people had no interest in seeing that fight either.

Comment

Working...
                      X