No announcement yet.

Better defense: Broner or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better defense: Broner or Bradley?

Pretty self explanatory. Who has the better defense?
    Bradley
    64.10%
    Broner
    35.90%

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    Pretty self explanatory. Who has the better defense?
    Bradley's defense is proven against top opposition. Broner....?

Comment

Bradley has proven his defense against so much better competition. Neither guy is exactly a defensive demon.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Bradley has proven his defense against so much better competition. Neither guy is exactly a defensive demon.
        This. I don't think any other answer is right.

Comment

I say both are the same, just different style but both takes the same amount of punishment IMO but like the poster said above Bradley Defense has been proven against Elite fighters, Broner Defense not once.

Comment

Both Bradely & Broner to me have great defenses. I'd still give the edge to Bradley though after what he was able to do to Juan Manuel Marquez.

The only other time I've seen Marquez who Imo is an ATG so frustrated & looked so average was against Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Bradley had his work cut out for him though vs Ruslan,Broner was getting tagged a little to much by Paulie M

level of competition separates the two for now.

Comment

Broner has better D

Comment

I want to say Bradley but only because of his movement's speed but his defense isn't much better. Also Bradley's been in with much greater opposition and shown resiliance but not defense really. The Pac fight comes to mind for me but I feel Bradley clearly lost that fight. IDK when Broner fights Maidana I feel we will see alot of what we have wanted to. Maidanas not an A fighter but hes a solid b fighter and Broner is still a B fighter to me.

Comment

Broner has the much tighter defense, it's not even close. Bradley has never been hard to hit.

Comment

broner...bradley has been hit flush several times with power punches (i.e. against pac and most definitely against provo)

Comment

Working...
                    X