Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old were you when you started drinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys started late, here's on of my baby pics.

Comment

When I was really young like some of the above posters I had sips of beer at partys but I never drank properly until I was 14. It was Mike Tyson vs Francois Botha, 1999. Me and a mate went to my other mates house, his mum was in but she went to bed about 12. Earlier in the afternoon we washed out a 4 litre milk carton and filled it with anything we could find in my mates dad's drinks cabinet. There was Vodka, Bacardi, Whiskey, Malibu, Jack Daniels, wine, literally anything we could find. After my mates mum went to bed we came down in to the living room and started drinking. The mate whos house we were at couldn't drink it as it was to brutal. Me and my other mate got completely wrecked and spewed everywhere. I was unconcious for the Tyson fight and had to rewatch it the next day. To this day I get a chill down my spine and the gag reflex whenever I smell or even think about Malibu or Bacardi.

Comment

18 or 19....legal age 19. alcohol was being sold to me from the time i was fifteen though but i was an athlete and didn't mess with intoxicants.

Comment

i got almost all of my drinking out of my system in high school and my freshman year in college. in high school i got by far the drunkest i've ever been

Comment

I've never touched a drop in my entire last 16 hours. I'm a good'n!!!

Comment

Alcohol is so insignificant and trivial that I see no need to chronicle it.

As opposed to the first time I tried weed, MDMA, or LSD etc, which minus weed was like having sex for the first time except better.

Cocaine was also garbage. Actually doing coke ****ed me up so bad I can't even accurately recall the time period when i was using it and got addicted.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-29-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I want to say that I do not drink any more. I use to go clubbing a lot, spending 150 (about 250 US dollars, and 300 back then) on a night Friday and Saturday. I was having a lot of fun, but after 2 years straight decided what a ****ing waste of money.

I lost a cousin to liver failure last year to drinking. I am an intense and obsessed person, whatever I do, usually it is never in moderation. With my cousin passing, and knowing that I rarely do things in halves, I quit drinking.

I don't smoke, smoke weed or anything either. I use to socially, but again that was a waste of money. I never got addicted to any of these things like others.

My body feels a lot better for it, and my wallet too.

Comment

13 was the first time I really drank, a friend took his older brother's liquor and mixed all sorts of spirits into one of the supersize 7/11 cup and shortly after we were totally hammered.

Comment

First time I drank at a party I was 15. Didn't really get drunk, but about a month late I had my first blackout/extremely drunk experience

Comment

About 15. Smilar to Danny G really.

All those parties and shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X