Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a negative opinion of Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted yes because he wrapped his hands against Mosley and in all likelihood did against Cotto.

I'm from Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      A friend of mine lost an eye in a barfight with a Stockbroker. The other guy smashed his business card on the edge of the bar & then pushed it into my friends face.

No laughing matter.

It was embossed with a subtle off-white colouring & a tasteful thickness. A proper hard man's business card.
      It's the watermark that gets you.

I know I should hate Tony, but I can't help having a grudging respect for him.

Comment

I distributed red K in this thread

Comment

I don't get emotionally caught up in the cheating thing because most guys are using some form of PED, mostly for recovery and injury. Just very few are sloppy enough to get caught. If cheating bothers you, then WTF are you doing watching professional sports?? Some of your favorite guys are "drug cheats". I've only had a couple traffic tickets in my life, doesn't mean I've only sped twice.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I distributed red K in this thread
            I had a red stool in my morning dump.

Comment

America.

I kind of had the same opinion I do of Marcos Maidona. Thought he was just a hard charging guy with limited ability. But when he was busted and came with those "excuses" he looked very stupid and my opinion changed of him and all of his supporters.

If your sitting in your car drunk and high but not driving (your guilty and in trouble)

If it walks like a duck and quacks like one......

If you have blood on your shoes, and shirt, and are caught with a bloody knife but no one seen you kill. 99% chance your a killer.

If you give but dont take but claim your not gay...lol

Margaritos biggest supporter works as an actual supporter(jock) (ms fantastic)

Comment

You mean cheaterito?

the guy that mocks freddy's parkinsons which even floyd sr has never done and makes jokes about his openly using concrete in his gloves?

of course

Comment

Tough to call...
                  I can't respect a 34 year old who has braces..

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Well, you know where I'm from.

The poll options could be a little better. The vote that most closely reflects my opinion of Margarito is "indifferent."

I've never been completely sold on the idea that Margarito used plaster against Cotto. I certainly think it's very possible, since he was later caught attempting to use the substance versus Mosley. But that doesn't prove he did it before.

Margarito took a lot of punishment from Miguel in their first fight, but he just kept coming. How do you explain that? It's not like he had plaster on his chin. He was able to power through the storm and inflict disabling blows of his own. Someone had to give. It turned out to be Cotto.

People on both sides of the issue have valid arguments. One fact remains: nothing has been proven.
                    As a Margarito fan, this is what we are talking about when it comes to people's opinions. People are quick to do the witch hunt without no proof. Do they have the right to think he cheated vs Cotto? Yea of course but to say he did it with no proof is just ridiculous and ignorant with hurt feelings. In the end Margarito got fucked up by Pac and retired. Cotto is still fighting and that's not the signs of a guy who got destroyed by plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      America.

I kind of had the same opinion I do of Marcos Maidona. Thought he was just a hard charging guy with limited ability. But when he was busted and came with those "excuses" he looked very stupid and my opinion changed of him and all of his supporters.

If your sitting in your car drunk and high but not driving (your guilty and in trouble)

If it walks like a duck and quacks like one......

If you have blood on your shoes, and shirt, and are caught with a bloody knife but no one seen you kill. 99% chance your a killer.

If you give but dont take but claim your not gay...lol

Margaritos biggest supporter works as an actual supporter(jock) (ms fantastic)
                      Gotta love Cotto fanatics.

Comment

Working...
                      X