No announcement yet.

Do you believe Alex Jones is fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe Alex Jones is fake?

He obviously doesn't believe in what he says, he's just trying to make people who question those in power seem insane.

What do you think?
    He's obviously faking it, I don't take him seriously, he's just clowning
    78.95%
    He believes in what he's saying and I agree with him
    5.26%
    I'm not sure
    15.79%
    Last edited by The Hammer; 11-07-2012, 12:21 PM.

He's trolling

Comment

I think we need more people like him. He does a great job at asking questions no one ever would. Be it sometimes they are absolutely bat crazy. He does raise good points some times.

I don't think he ever said hurricane sandy was a false flag. He did say it is 100% possible though, and he is right about that.

Comment

Big time troll

Comment

He is a buffoon.

His questions are valid.

Comment

I believe he says what he does for money and attention. I'm sure he believes some of what he says, he probably got his start doing so. once the money came in, however, he probably started making his conspiracies seem more and more catastrophic and over the top to make more loonies listen.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
              I think we need more people like him. He does a great job at asking questions no one ever would. Be it sometimes they are absolutely bat crazy. He does raise good points some times.

I don't think he ever said hurricane sandy was a false flag. He did say it is 100% possible though, and he is right about that.
              We DO NOT need more people like him. One of him is one too many.

Asking questions can be good, and others do this just fine. But his hysterical sweaty theatrical rants make me want to throw my own **** at him.

Comment

A Hurricane created by the US Government? c'mon now.

Comment

you wanna know how alex jones is a fake?

he's still breathing.

If all of the crazy crap he's been saying was true then these all powerful nefarious secret societies would have killed him a long time ago.

The fact that he's still alive tells me the overwhelming majority of the crap he's spews are not real.

He's the glenn beck of conspiracies.

Comment

i dont follow him much. but its interesting to listen to his rant sometimes

Comment

Working...
                    X