Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're reading too much into it. Right now, yea, he's enjoying the moment. This is his first time in an event like this. But when it comes to the fight it's gonna be the Bradley we always know.

Comment

• Faceoff should only take place if there is some beef!

Other than that...save it!

Comment

• its probably gonna be either very interesting or very boring.

pac doesnt really talk trash, bradley does on occassion but only if his oponent starts and manages to wind him up. pacquiao isnt gonna do that so bradley will stay very respectful too.

thats good. cut out all the phony trash talk, dont get me wrong a good trash talker like brandon rios or ricardo mayorga is always a blast listening to but pac and bradley arent. hopefully that could lead to them talking more about the fight and their carrers in a genuine way, give some real insight into their minds. or they could sit there staring at eachother only talking for the sake of it, just throwing out some ppv catchphrases here and there without really saying anything.

Comment

• Manny couldn't drain Bradley so he demanded the stache advantage. Bradley lost his soul when he signed that Top Rank contract and now he lost his stache.
          Last edited by p4p-champ; 02-23-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            The removal of the stache ultimately means the hunger isn't in him anymore. Just think of all the mustaches of the past, that when removed, the person wasn't the same anymore.

For example Tom Selleck.. Dude fell off when his stache was gone.

@ the Tom Selleck example.

Nah man, Tom Selleck got rid of his stache, just like most people coming out of the 80's did, because it was looong past time. However, he was never a "great" actor to begin with....

Comment

• I want to see Tim Bradley look meaner, like he usually does.

He seems way too friendly.

Maybe the spotlight is getting to him.

Comment

• The source of Tim Bradley's ability stems from the mustache, Pac is just trying to get an advantage by having Arum convince him to shave it.

What a cherrypicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  The source of Tim Bradley's ability stems from the mustache, Pac is just trying to get an advantage by having Arum convince him to shave it.

What a cherrypicker.
                  true power comes from the moustache... boxing 101.
                  If you don't know this, you don't know ***** about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    This is all you need to see really..Dude is not about trash talking..
                    He isn't one to trash talk.

But he's always ready for business. Never have I seen him so smiley and hugging his opponent like he has with Pac.

I hope I'm wrong but I think the spotlight and magnitude of the fight may be getting to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      He isn't one to trash talk.

But he's always ready for business. Never have I seen him so smiley and hugging his opponent like he has with Pac.

I hope I'm wrong but I think the spotlight and magnitude of the fight may be getting to him.
                      That is because we have never seen Bradley so much in the public eye before. We do not know how he acted with his previous opponent. Since every move was not being shown to scrutinize. With Pacquiao along with Floyd everything is in the public eye. So even when Bradley is "smiley and hugging" behind the scenes it gets shown. But, he could have been the same way behind the scenes with the likes of Holt, Witter, Cherry, Nate so on and so on. But, no one notice since it wasn't their for us to see. We just got to see what they wanted us to see. This is different we get to see everything. Bradley still looks confident which is all that matters.

Comment

Working...
                      X