• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
    I really wanna hang with you...
    ...^

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      ...^
      I think I am, actually... He has it all..Hot beezies, nice home, las vegas....I want in on this..I wish he'd adopt me... You'd adopt a 24 yr old, right mr obama??

Comment

I think I am, actually... He has it all..Hot beezies, nice home, las vegas....I want in on this..I wish he'd adopt me... You'd adopt a 24 yr old, right mr obama??
        everything comes with a price...remember that

if you could sell your soul in order to pull any woman you want would you do it

Comment

everything comes with a price...remember that

if you could sell your soul in order to pull any woman you want would you do it
          That's the question right there...............................I need the answer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            That's the question right there...............................I need the answer.
            personally no, fck no. That would mean enjoy yourself now, but suffer eternally. That price isn't worth it, some people would do it without a thought, i'll pass..

Comment

I really wanna hang with you...

I would hang with yall both free of charge no soul selling. I would show yall vegas the right way free of charge. Im that kinda guy seriously.

Comment

Got a zone of Romulan, and a bottle of Walker black label. I'll pick up RWK and D in my platinum Bugatti, and crash the party.

Comment

personally no, fck no. That would mean enjoy yourself now, but suffer eternally. That price isn't worth it, some people would do it without a thought, i'll pass..
                  You're just way deeper than I thought as a human being.

Either way yeah forget facing the intervention.

Who knows where it comes from etc.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You're just way deeper than I thought as a human being.

Either way yeah forget facing the intervention.

Who knows where it comes from etc.

i get that alot, especially when on the surface people think they know who you are etc

Comment

i get that alot, especially when on the surface people think they know who you are etc
                      I never once claimed I know who you are.

All I know is a Black Man's face, Body that has lifted weight, and smarts.

All the net has given me. That's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X