No announcement yet.

18 days out. Doesn't mean they'd do the same or not do the same for a Pac-May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    but see these mother****ers are soo ****in biased against pac and has floyd's dick deep to their throats it ain't even funny. I have no doubt this these clowns would harass pac. I wouldn't totally trust these mofo's if I was pac they might dupe the tests who knows. If floyd doesn't agree to the 14 day cut off. **** em.
    These guys have worked with greater, wealthier, more famous, under suspicion athletes then just Pac and Mayweather. You act like these guys are going to be Starstruck by Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      I can't believe Dan didn't covered up for Pacquiao this time..He tells it like it is..I thought he would completely ignored what Travis said, but he didn't..
      Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Dan said this
      you guys are soo full of **** it's hilarious.
      when Dan says something you disagree with you throw him to the wolves and talk nothing but ****.. now, since it's to your convenience you praise something he said.. lol HILARIOUS.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
        Sean (Richmond, VA)

With the release of the USADA testing schedule for Mayweather-Mosely released, do you think it helps or hurts negotiations?Mayweather gave blood and urine on March 22, April 1, April 13 and then May 1 after the fight. Mosley gave blood and urine on March 23, March 31, April 12 and then May 1 after the fight.

Dan Rafael
        (11:22 PM)

I dont think it makes one iota of difference because the point is USADA could have taken blood two days before, five days before, one day before and didn't. There was no cutoff. It was random, which means random. They just happen to cut it off around 18 days out. Doesn't mean they'd do the same or not do the same for a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight.
        if an 18 day cut off was good enough for mosley/floyd,then 14 days is 4 days better. floyd has to agree or else he's ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          when Dan says something you disagree with you throw him to the wolves and talk nothing but ****.. now, since it's to your convenience you praise something he said.. lol HILARIOUS.
          He has a habit of taking side even when he knows the truth..This time, he's telling it like it is..He's still a douchebag though..
          Last edited by Carpe Diem; 05-22-2010, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            if an 18 day cut off was good enough for mosley/floyd,then 14 days is 4 days better. floyd has to agree or else he's ducking.
            Just stop...Please Stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              This is the first time in a long time he says something without hating on Floyd and being on Pac's nuts. He was actually doing a good job of reporting the facts instead of reporting bs like he usually does.

Comment

USADA has always been a fikking joke from the start...them corrupt, lyin ass sons of bitches have no credibilty whatsoever.....might as well call themselves "the crooks"...

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                  Sean (Richmond, VA)

With the release of the USADA testing schedule for Mayweather-Mosely released, do you think it helps or hurts negotiations?Mayweather gave blood and urine on March 22, April 1, April 13 and then May 1 after the fight. Mosley gave blood and urine on March 23, March 31, April 12 and then May 1 after the fight.

Dan Rafael
                  (11:22 PM)

I dont think it makes one iota of difference because the point is USADA could have taken blood two days before, five days before, one day before and didn't. There was no cutoff. It was random, which means random. They just happen to cut it off around 18 days out. Doesn't mean they'd do the same or not do the same for a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight.

***** getting scare that the fight might get made

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    So lame....Can't catch your tongue?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      *****s coming with every excuse so gorilla-dog can duck the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X