Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im 23 and i feel like i've wasted my life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam...23... you got your whole life ahead of you....take life one day at a time but plan, do the footwork and you will get out of life just about what you put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Pretty much in the same boat as you. Not sure if you have hit that point where all your friends move out of state but I've also passed that. So, not only am I pretty broke, lots of bills, job I hate, school and the such, I also have very few friends now. It's alright, keep your head up and keep plugging away.
      Yeah im at that stage, i feel like i have no-one to confide in.

it proper sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
        The paki's right, Earl. Be thankful you're not 43 and just realizing this.
        i'm no paki

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Yeah im at that stage, i feel like i have no-one to confide in.

it proper sucks
          You just gotta suck it up and be strong. I went from a decent job in Chicago with my own pad to moving back home to go back to the university because I realized I could never have a decent living without a degree. Yeah, it stinks to do it but it's part of life and for the best. Get yourself a hobby, focus on paying off the bills, and focus on your studies. It could be a ton worse.

Comment

I know how you feel man, feel exactly the same.But i just turned 21, so makes me look bad for even saying it. But thinking about oging to Uni to study, may just be for the best, meet new people and get me a better job in the future, plus all my friends gone Uni all over the place so its not how it was, they changed and i didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kia-Ora View Post
              i'm no paki
              I used to be in the same boat...although I didntg realize this till I was 29.

Remember life is really about experiencing one day at a time. Think too far ahead and youll get nothing accomplished.....Concern yourselves eith what is happening today and now NOT what will happen in the distant future or distant past. If you need to set goals but dont get fixated on day dreaming.

Lastly, used this dispair to fuel and motivatge yourself through school and endevours.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Jexy55 View Post
                I know how you feel man, feel exactly the same.But i just turned 21, so makes me look bad for even saying it. But thinking about oging to Uni to study, may just be for the best, meet new people and get me a better job in the future, plus all my friends gone Uni all over the place so its not how it was, they changed and i didnt.
                yeah thats what i feel like too.

Comment

23 is just a number, there are tribesmen in Africa who don't even know what age they are because it's not an issue.

Our society puts certain pressures on us saying that we should have achieved certain things by certain age etc, it's all b/s.

Need to stop thinking about numbers and concentrate on what you're doing/where you're going now, i.e. the reality of life.

If you focus too much on the past you never progress in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    23 is just a number, there are tribesmen in Africa who don't even know what age they are because it's not an issue.

Our society puts certain pressures on us saying that we should have achieved certain things by certain age etc, it's all b/s.

Need to stop thinking about numbers and concentrate on what you're doing/where you're going now, i.e. the reality of life.

If you focus too much on the past you never progress in the present.
                    green K

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      Anyone else feel like that?

seriously, i'm now planning to go off to uni, 5 years late, but I don't think ill even be able to manage that, i have too much **** to sort out, debts etc, so now it looks like im going to have to carry on in a menial job that i hate, earning just enough to live on and trying desperatley to dig my way out of debt.
                      Don't be a *****. Stop slobbering all over your self like a sloppy **** and pull it together. Remember, debt is a big joke. Banks never had the money they lent you in the first place.

Google fractional reserve banking. Next time one of those foul ****s calls you, rip into them with self righteous indignation and destroy them.
                      Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                      life is a series of decisions... its never too late to start making the right ones...
                      Shut up ****.
                      Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
                      Me and Demise were talking about that the other day. I turn 23 next month and I feel the same way. Fortunately for me, things are beginning to look good.

Everything works out in the end, mate.
                      Just stay positive.
                      No it doesn't. Some people can't hang and they ****ing die.

Comment

Working...
                      X