Collapse
No announcement yet.

UGLY Dudes & HOT Chicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The answer is personality. If you are intelligent, funny, charismatic, and simply a fun loving person to be around then you most likely can pull any girl. Also it is because we have 12inch....

Forgot what i was gonna say

Comment

I read about this last week actually. Reason is that attractives guys don't pay as much attention to their women, nothing about treating them good or bad. It's just that in the subconcious state an attractive person thinks he can get what he wants therefor they are prone to be single a lot longer and have less steady relationships. While an ugly or unattractive guy will treat them like queens and make them feel like the most important being in the universe and women get attracted to that eventually. They say is actually an evolutionary step for ugly guys to use their head instead of their looks......or some **** like that

Comment

Definitely personality. Ask any good looking girl, and they will tell you that if they spend time with a guy with a great personality, they won't give a **** about how ugly he is and will go out with them.

I'm lucky in that department because I'm pretty ugly

The trick is to talk and become best friends. Once that is sorted and their friends know of you, you're basically waiting for some sexy time to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          I read about this last week actually. Reason is that attractives guys don't pay as much attention to their women, nothing about treating them good or bad. It's just that in the subconcious state an attractive person thinks he can get what he wants therefor they are prone to be single a lot longer and have less steady relationships. While an ugly or unattractive guy will treat them like queens and make them feel like the most important being in the universe and women get attracted to that eventually. They say is actually an evolutionary step for ugly guys to use their head instead of their looks......or some **** like that
          Yeah that is true. When someone thinks they are too hot, then usually people don't like them.

Comment

Just make the kunt laugh and it's a wrap....True Story...

Comment

I agree. I'd say I'm probably just about average in the looks department. But I have a good sense of humour, and am intelligent and considerate, so I've been told.

My dark but also cheeky sense of humour tends to either really put them off or they totally love it.

The girls I've been in actual relationships with I could count on one hand, but all of my buddies have approved of their physical appearance and I have got a few envious stares in the street.

So personality does count for something. Like I've heard before, men put a much higher value on appearance in a partner than women do. So because we do a lot of us think they must do as well.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

personality and charm or money and power. sometimes some sort of history is a factor too. know someone a very long time and attractions can form.

Comment

Ugly ******s spend $.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                      So you're saying the handsome guys get less bitches? Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X