Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sdunek: Vitali is in the shape of his life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sdunek: Vitali is in the shape of his life!

In todays Berliner Morgenpost there's a long interview with Vitali Klitschko's trainer Fritz Sdunek.

Below is some highlights:

BM: Herr Sdunek, vitali says that he's in the shape of his life. Can you confirm that?

FS: Absolutely. I'm surprised myself. He has a better footwork than ever and he's as athletic as ever. When we last fall prepared for Peter, Vitali swam 100 meters in 2'50'' in a 25 meter pool. Now he swims the distance in 2'02'' in a 50 meter basin. That's huge.

BM: How did this improvement come about?

FS: The 4 year break has done wonders for his body, but there's another secret. His motivation is a lot greater. When we started camp he said to me: Fritz isn't it nice to have 6 weeks of vacation ahead of you! That told me something.

BM: In the ring it wont be so easy for Vitali. Arreola is a hard puncher who attacks bravely. What will be your gameplan?

FS: We expect Arreola to be aggressive. But I am sure that he isn't in shape needed to defeat Vitali. The opponents that Arreola has ko'ed has been stationary targets. Vitali will move a lot. Arreola will hit a lot of air and Vitali will counter him. I don't think this fight will go the distance.

Vitali and Sdunek in camp:

Vitali and Arreola:

The favourite:

I am amazed that Vitali is only a 6-1 favorite.

This is a 15-1 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

This is a 15-1 fight.
      Lol this fight will be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

This is a 15-1 fight.
        I haven't seen much of Arreola, but he can punch. But can he land on the taller guy? Probably not.

Comment

Sdunek always says that so I don't pay much attention.

Altough Vitali has slowed down and isn't the same since the layoff he still should win handily if he doesn't grow old overnight badly.

Arreola is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I haven't seen much of Arreola, but he can punch. But can he land on the taller guy? Probably not.
            It's not just that, it's the fact he is a slob and will weigh 250+ punds for the weigh in.

Vitali maybe old and doesn't have the same stamina, but he always comes in shape.

Comment

He has his shirt on because he's fat as fuuck. See my sig. What a disgrace that fake German is. Go back to africa

Comment

Is that last picture Vitali showing off his scars that he got in the Lewis fight?

sorry to be the obligatory poster to bring up the Lewis fight in a klitschko thread btw.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  In todays Berliner Morgenpost there's a long interview with Vitali Klitschko's trainer Fritz Sdunek.

Below is some highlights:

BM: Herr Sdunek, vitali says that he's in the shape of his life. Can you confirm that?

FS: Absolutely. I'm surprised myself. He has a better footwork than ever and he's as athletic as ever. When we last fall prepared for Peter, Vitali swam 100 meters in 2'50'' in a 25 meter pool. Now he swims the distance in 2'02'' in a 50 meter basin. That's huge.

BM: How did this improvement come about?

FS: The 4 year break has done wonders for his body, but there's another secret. His motivation is a lot greater. When we started camp he said to me: Fritz isn't it nice to have 6 weeks of vacation ahead of you! That told me something.

BM: In the ring it wont be so easy for Vitali. Arreola is a hard puncher who attacks bravely. What will be your gameplan?

FS: We expect Arreola to be aggressive. But I am sure that he isn't in shape needed to defeat Vitali. The opponents that Arreola has ko'ed has been stationary targets. Vitali will move a lot. Arreola will hit a lot of air and Vitali will counter him. I don't think this fight will go the distance.

Vitali and Sdunek in camp:

Vitali and Arreola:

The favourite:
                  He should be forbidden to box! He can kill somebody. And that somebody may well be Arreola.

Comment

Sdunek always says this. DM was in the shape of his life and than get knocked out by Tiozzo. He is a **** trainer and Wlad split with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X