No announcement yet.

Naseem Hamed at the Khan fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitch12 View Post
    hes a prick who should be in jail im happy to never see that piece of **** again.
    **** you. This is a boxing site, not voice of moral condemnation.

Comment

i would like to see him comeback! he is so hated by many, but he is exciting, and lots of people would love to see him back! boxing would benefit from him. he is a big draw, and puts asses in the seats which we need right about now!

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
        i would like to see him comeback! he is so hated by many, but he is exciting, and lots of people would love to see him back! boxing would benefit from him. he is a big draw, and puts asses in the seats which we need right about now!
        I'm a big Naz fan.

I'm up for a Barrera rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
          Amen, he is definitly one of the most exciting fighters of his time, went down in my books a bit when he retired early but would love to see him fight again. Very entertaining fighter. Hopefully he does make a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
            **** you. This is a boxing site, not voice of moral condemnation.
            supose you think its ok to knock people down in the street huh you ****ing prick .

Comment

supose you think its ok to knock people down in the street huh you ****ing prick .
              Go home Mitch, this lifestyle aint for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Vincent View Post
                Go home Mitch, this lifestyle aint for you.
                What lifestyle would that be exactly? The driving like a **** and smashing into someone at 70 mph then running away like a ***** and doing time lifestyle. Great.

Comment

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
                  What lifestyle would that be exactly? The driving like a **** and smashing into someone at 70 mph then running away like a ***** and doing time lifestyle. Great.
                  You shouldnt be talking about your mother like dat ahahahaha OWNED!!

Comment

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
                    exaclty most twats on this forum sweep it under the carpet.

Comment

exaclty most twats on this forum sweep it under the carpet.
                      Not true, I never sweep nothing under my carpet and Im a big twat.

Comment

Working...
                      X