Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: I Can't Look Past Parker, But I Feel I Can Unify Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: I Can't Look Past Parker, But I Feel I Can Unify Division

HUGHIE FURY fights for a world heavyweight title tonight but just 17 months ago he was ready to quit the sport for good. The cousin of former world champion Tyson takes on WBO belt holder Joseph Parker at Manchester Arena. Unbeaten Fury, 23, believes he will deliver the finest performance of his career because he has finally put a nasty acne case behind him that left him wanting to sleep for days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Talking about getting ahead of yourself

I get you have to be ultra positive to get to the top but surely he doesn't believe that

If he gets past Parker I'm guessing he will be thrown into a Joshua fight and get slumped

Can't see him getting past Parker to be honest . Good match Up though

Comment

He can unify mustard and ketchup on his hot dogs, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        He can unify mustard and ketchup on his hot dogs, that's about it.
        And the NEW champion of the interwebs today....

LOL!

Comment

Feel bad for the kid, but the amount of times the Fury team have promised one thing and then done something else makes anything they say hard to trust.

Comment

Obviously it's good the guy got past a big roadblock and is confident about his career and performances, but like he said himself, now is certainly not the time to be talking about what he dreams into the future. Worry about the task at hand now... certainly his biggest test by far.

Comment

Did you see this guy at the weigh in!
              I'm not sure he even knows what a gym is. It was embarrassing! He looked like a dad after a week on an all inclusive holiday

Comment

Fury is slick as ****. Look what Tyson did to klitschko...hughie has the best feet in heavyweight boxing. Nobody moves better and more fluid. Hope he gets the win tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  Fury is slick as ****. Look what Tyson did to klitschko...hughie has the best feet in heavyweight boxing. Nobody moves better and more fluid. Hope he gets the win tonight
                  Being slick will only get yourself so far for a heavyweight if you have no power to go with it.

If he somehow gets past Parker (whom I think will wear Hughie down through sheer volume of punches) then he'd have absolutely no chance against Joshua... Joshua would literally walk through anything he threw and batter him.

Comment

I cross my fingers that Parker wins. The Fury family is just horrible and a disgrace for boxing. Doping, drug dealing, anti- Semitism, ****phobic comments etc. Good luck Joseph, knock this doper out.

Comment

Working...
                    X