Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sober people, how do you fare in bars or heavy drinking atmospheres?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the end of Shaloin Sword?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Is this the end of Shaloin Sword?
      I still find some of his acts comical even if he's pretty much been exposed as an alt.

He's been going off on NSB lately about how Golovkin isn't white and that white people need to stop "claiming him" because he's really Asian.

Comment

SouthPawHitman

I am fairly confident in my prediction to make it public, but I think I have fairly open and shut case that you are Shaolin Sword is this true?

I do not need to know the origin of it all but I feel like I am having a epiphany now.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 09-20-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
          I still find some of his acts comical even if he's pretty much been exposed as an alt.

He's been going off on NSB lately about how Golovkin isn't white and that white people need to stop "claiming him" because he's really Asian.

Yeah I saw that I like to believe Shaolin is real but it's hard now

'Urbans' chasing him off the court lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            I keep getting invited to go out to bars by my coworkers but I always turn them down because I don't drink (but I don't tell them that). I'm in my mid 20's and I've never even stepped foot in a bar before, is that sad?

I'm thinking that maybe I should start accepting invitations to bars but I still don't want to drink. Is it socially acceptable to order food and whatnot but instead of getting beer, can I get a water or Coke, or "club soda"? Which would seem less fruity? Would I stand out like a sore thumb if I didn't drink at a bar? Or do people who are sober do this all the time?

Also, is there any bar etiquette that I should know? I know most people "tip" their bartender right, but does the same hold true if I am only getting soda/water?

Also, is bar food good? Or is it typically fatty foods to keep the alcohol in check?
            I don't think it's sad at all and in fact good for you. I used to be a real heavy drinker and take it from me, you are better off not drinking. But I would say go ahead and go and try to have fun. You can definitely just order soda or water but even though its free, you should tip a dollar every drink or at least every other. And most bar food is really good. Yes a lot of it is fatty food, but as long as it's not a dive bar they usually have a pretty good, diverse menu.

Comment

I don't go to bars, its full of disgusting poor people drinking their sorrows away...and their paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                SouthPawHitman

I am fairly confident in my prediction to make it public, but I think I have fairly open and shut case that you are Shaolin Sword is this true?

I do not need to know the origin of it all but I feel like I am having a epiphany now.
                Oh it's true. It's damn true.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  SouthPawHitman

Shaolin Sword is hectari. He exposed himself twice already. The second time was when he quoted me and accused of being Shaolin "Tago" Sword while he was logged on as Shaolin Sword.

The first time was when he made a thread and complained about Shaolin Sword spreading rumors about him while also being logged on as Shaolin Sword. Then hectari jumped in the thread real quick to say that SS was pretending to be him.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 09-21-2017, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Only time it's ok not to drink while at a bar is if one is the designated driver. But we have Uber now so transportation should no longer be an issue.

In my culture, we say that all man should know how to drink. For instance, if you are a company man and your boss wants to go drinking after work, you better fkin go together and drink or else your aZZ will get outcasted.

Everyone should know how to handle a couple of drinks imo for social reasons.

The ones that annoy the fuk out of me are the ones who join the party yet they refuse to drink. Its like why did you come out then, fkin phag? U suck diccs?

Im not a heavy drinker anymore but i still do a little on occasion and i dont trust a man who dont drink.

I dont get those dudes who dont drink, smoke, they dont do anything. What do you do for fun then? U just take it up the azz ?

I dont get along with those uptight dudes with so much restrictions.

Live a little

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Only time it's ok not to drink while at a bar is if one is the designated driver. But we have Uber now so transportation should no longer be an issue.

In my culture, we say that all man should know how to drink. For instance, if you are a company man and your boss wants to go drinking after work, you better fkin go together and drink or else your aZZ will get outcasted.

Everyone should know how to handle a couple of drinks imo for social reasons.

The ones that annoy the fuk out of me are the ones who join the party yet they refuse to drink. Its like why did you come out then, fkin phag? U suck diccs?

Im not a heavy drinker anymore but i still do a little on occasion and i dont trust a man who dont drink.

I dont get those dudes who dont drink, smoke, they dont do anything. What do you do for fun then? U just take it up the azz ?

I dont get along with those uptight dudes with so much restrictions.

Live a little
                      posts like these make me believe you aren't really asian.

as an asian person, you should now first hand that a lot of us lack the proper enzyme that breaks down alcohol and makes it safe to consume. therefore, when an asian person with the mutated gene drinks alcohol, he is literally drinking poison because the liver refuses to dilute it and break it down as it does in other people. this why they flush, break out in hives, get nauseous and immediate headache. do you even have asian friends????

and you didn't even address the fact that a LOT of people are on certain medications where they aren't allowed to drink as it interacts negatively with their meds. a lot of people are on anti depressants, SSRIs, anti anxiety and a bunch of other meds. just because you are "old school" and don't believe in none of that "crap" doesn't mean you should judge people based on the fact that they dont drink.

I personally don't drink because I am allergic to alcohol, I have the asian flush.

just be happy that you lucked out and your mexican genes overtook the korean genes.

Comment

Working...
                      X