Comments Thread For: Margarito Plans To Press Miguel Cotto For Year-End Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    You really think Cotto wants to give this clown a pay day? Lol
    Cotto loves fighting easy opponents these days so I dont think it is farfetched that he would take this fight.

Comment

Cotto WILL Bow down on one knee once Again 2 the Boxing God Margarito

Comment

Marga want to lose both eyes he crazy ! Cotto kill you no chance!

Comment

Does Margarita have 2 eyes?

Or is he using a super ball as a replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            You really think Cotto wants to give this clown a pay day? Lol
            If we are going to be fair Cotto is looking for one last payday himself...So can't talk about paydays when the guy he wants to fight is looking for the same.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
              Cotto didn't quit, the corner threw in the towel because they knew Cotto would keep getting up. I mean yeah, instead of people talking about how the man got beat with bricks for 11 rounds, but kept right on fighting, people want to talk about him taking a knee. He showed the type of guts that Margaritto didn't have when he got drilled once by old man Mosely and didn't get up.
              Listen to the Face Off for the second fight.

Cotto himself admitted he quit so he didn't leave his kids without a father.

Comment

Lol, Cotto would beat the living **** out of Margacheato at this stage.

I would love to see it. Hopefully Margacheato looks good enough on Saturday to drum up interest.

Not sure if it will happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing Cotto beat the living **** out of Margacheato. Lol

Comment

Good luck with that. I think Cotto gots his eyes on bigger fights.

Not to mention with Margarito's eye they need to fight under a commission that'll accept goats as a bribe in some random Mexican venue.

Comment

I don't think Marg is even a blip on Cotto's radar.

Having said that, I always enjoy watching Margacheato get beat to a pulp.

Comment

I'd watch if Cotto gets to wear plaster. Otherwise This Cheater doesn't deserve any pay days!

Comment

Working...
                      X