No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor PPV Will Cost $99.95 to Watch in HD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    You're not going to watch the fight but on a thread commenting on a fight you don't plan on watching? So instead of ignoring something you don't care about you click the article just to say you don't care??

Shut your f@ggot lying ass up
    Only puto is the one slurpin mayweather kid, thats you by the way. So once again, get off the cack, fu.ckboi

Comment

Stop lying loser. You've been on several articles about this fight talking about how you will not watch it the day of. Get your lying ass outta here.

If you don't like it that much why does your f@ggot ass feel the need to keep saying on every article? We know your puss ass is going to be watching it live like the rest of us. Get your lying corn ball ass outta here
      Hopefully, you're not allowed out of your mommy's basement unsupervised.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Only puto is the one slurpin mayweather kid, thats you by the way. So once again, get off the cack, fu.ckboi
        Get your f@ggot ass outta here.

Comment

Get your f@ggot ass outta here.
          Keep bendin over mija, i see you like mayweathers overgrown clit in your culo

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
            Only a complete idiot would pay for this farce.
            I guess real boxing fans like you will stream the fight or go to a friend's house and sponge off of him for a six pack of beer.

There are only about one million real boxing fans in the U.S. That means that of the 4.6 million people who purchased Mayweather/Pacqauio, 3.6 million of them were idiots, according to you. So, out of the 3 million people who will pay for the Mayweather/McGregor fight, 2.6 million of them will be idiots, while the real boxing fans/non idiots (about 600,000 of them) will pay for Canelo/GGG.

I am a real boxing fan. I will pay for Mayweather/McGregor but I won't pay a dime for Alvarez/Golovkin.

Comment

Keep bendin over mija, i see you like mayweathers overgrown clit in your culo

Yeah but your f@ggot ass is on Mayweather article keeping him relevant you dumb fuuck. Get your hoe ass outta here pussie

Comment

Yeah but your f@ggot ass is on Mayweather article keeping him relevant you dumb fuuck. Get your hoe ass outta here pussie
                Aww lil baby nuts is mad! Sounds like you need to go sit on your daddys lap. Your hilarious lil one, go back to bendin over for your boy, it suits you better

Comment

• I wish I had friends to watch this with.

Just another fight I'll be streaming and watching alone.

Comment

Aww lil baby nuts is mad! Sounds like you need to go sit on your daddys lap. Your hilarious lil one, go back to bendin over for your boy, it suits you better
                    Couldn't deny what I said f@ggot. Your talking bull shyt I'm speaking facts. Keep supporting the fight and commenting like a good pussie.

You should be very thankful we haven't met in person I would knock your block off pussie. Now keep being a groupie f@ggot

Comment

• A good price. Floyd will have enough money to pay the IRS and feed his kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X