Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's another look of round 3, 7 and 12. rounds that wasn't even close to give to Floyd, but Vegas has a way of magically creating undeserved rounds for Floyd lmao

Enjoy!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        and bang ! back to where we started.

wake me when the 49-0 changes.
        lolollolol

and yet you can't even justify why he deserve that lame win lmao

with all those ped money can buy this fraud still ran and hugged to a tune of 200 million dollars lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-08-2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Its over the fight was made, manny lost, both got paid huge bucks..and the world has moved on..no matter how many posts you make or how many dumb ass videos you post..it wont change history..man ya'll really look pathetic...why the **** is this even still a discussion?
          First off all Larry, you have no authority to tell us what is best for Floyd. You suck at being a fan. Let the big boys tell floyd what he needs to do to clear his pussay ways. Someone has to talk some sense into Floyd and it's not you hehehe!!

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Larry chatting **** as usual. Officially the worst postero n this site filled with **** posters.

In recent Larry news...Floyd's divk is still stuck in his mouth hahahaha!

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          He talks about Mayweather more then the person he is actually fighting?? every damn article is always about Mayweather..I havent read one damn article about Horn yet...Doses him and Arum still think people will but his fights with the hopes of a Mayweather bout?
          Originally posted by Rovi View Post
          Thats it, I'm blocking this no life mofo.
          Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          This is awfully weird coming from you larry.
          Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          How come every time Manny has a fight, you make this same exact thread?
          Originally posted by Miguel666 View Post
          how come weneva pcam has a fight comin up you die a liitlle insiide
          and then Larry has the nerve to say this to me??

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          no real grown man would post the **** you post..

Larryxxx heart just got roasted inside lmao

I think you are referring to yourself Larry. Look how you make pathetic threads in a daily basis hahahaha

More Larry fumbles. You can't make this shyit up! All posted today lmao

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          This thread is one of those 'why don't you love and dick ride Floyd like I do' threads Larry loves to make from time to time.

Wlad went out like a G, Floyd went out like a hoe.

Deal with it.
          Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
          Stfu you racist piece of dog poo

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          You are one disgusting xenophobic hater, Larry. Butthurt and crying whenever fighters you dislike put up great entertaining fights. God forbid people enjoy an exciting huge fight, which will easily be fight of the year.

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          You know why boxing in the US is dead/dying? Look at so called US American boxing fan Larry right here.

You should be ashamed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            First off all Larry, you have no authority to tell us what is best for Floyd. You suck at being a fan. Let the big boys tell floyd what he needs to do to clear his pussay ways. Someone has to talk some sense into Floyd and it's not you hehehe!!

In recent Larry news...Floyd's divk is still stuck in his mouth hahahaha!

and then Larry has the nerve to say this to me??

Larryxxx heart just got roasted inside lmao

I think you are referring to yourself Larry. Look how you make pathetic threads in a daily basis hahahaha

More Larry fumbles. You can't make this shyit up! All posted today lmao
            when you get done Manny lost and Floyd won..and it was over 2 years ago..nothing you post will change history..you can post videos for 10 more years and nothing will change..both got rich and the world has moved on

Comment

ill concede it wasnt one of mays better performances BUT he won.

Dang! I see a crack..

For a hardcore floyd fan to say this. Is very telling indeed. This is the closest you'll get from a Floyd minion from telling the truth that he lost hahaha!! This is like confessing how lame Floyd fought from a loyal Floyd fan. It's already an acceptance that their hero fumbled bigly.

vs Mike D: 0-1

vs Spoon23: 0-5

Off course, it's understandable that a loyal Fl0mo can't accept the whole truth about that fight was a fluke and their boy didn't actually win, but acknowledging and conceding how bad Floyd's performance was that night is a step to accepting the truth, but can't quite accept he actually lost.

But irregardless of a win or not, conceding that it wasn't Floyd's best performance which only proves Floyd needs to redeem himself to his loyal minions from this lame performance so that his loyal fans can get that confidence back for him.. tsk tsk tsk.. very sad to see there's a crack. Fl0mos will defend their brothers even though they are a ***** ass ***** like mayweather, but when it's too much. I guess they have to show disappointment.

Paquiao won this fight but a rematch will explain the rest.

This is the only way to settle the score. No Vegas judge can rig this rematch. I found a solution.

Manny vs Maywether II wearing gloves with short knife inside , then judges will count how many wounds after the fight. i think it's fair.

May the best man win!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-08-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• all the slo mo and name calling will change nothing..over 2 years later and nothing has changed,,nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Dang! I see a crack..

For a hardcore floyd fan to say this. Is very telling indeed. This is the closest you'll get from a Floyd minion from telling the truth that he lost hahaha!! This is like confessing how lame Floyd fought from a loyal Floyd fan. It's already an acceptance that their hero fumbled bigly.

Off course, it's understandable that a loyal Fl0mo can't accept the whole truth about that fight was a fluke and their boy didn't actually win, but acknowledging and conceding how bad Floyd's performance was that night is a step to accepting the truth, but can't quite accept he actually lost.

But irregardless of a win or not, conceding that it wasn't Floyd's best performance which only proves Floyd needs to redeem himself to his loyal minions from this lame performance so that his loyal fans can get that confidence back.. tsk tsk tsk.. very sad to see theirs a crack. Fl0mos will defend their brothers even though they are a ***** ass ***** like mayweather, but when it's too much. I guess they have to show disappointment.

Paquiao won this fight but a rematch will explain the rest.

This is the only way to settle the score. No Vegas judge can rig this rematch. I found a solution.

Manny vs Maywether II wearing gloves with short knife inside , then judges will count how many wounds after the fight. i think it's fair.

May the best man win!!

ALL honest FIGHT FANS, like myself, should be applauded.

demented fan boys, heres a mirror, need to accept that which they cannot change.

or continue typing up a meaningless storm of laughable content.

choose wisely

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    all the slo mo and name calling will change nothing..over 2 years later and nothing has changed,,nothing
                    Justice takes time Larry, and even then more than half of the world boxing population have already seen Floyd's Fluke win. All Floyd has is a piece of fluke record. Nothing more.

That said.. the wheels of justice takes time.. Armstrong took awhile before he got caught.. It took years before all the chips went crashing down. Floyd learned from Armstrong, he knew that if he takes those peds again against a legit fighter, especially against Pac he will get caught, thus he rather duck this fight than to be exposed anew. Smart move Floyd.

But, all scams will eventually come out.. As Armstrong realized how easy it is to fall...

Lance Armstrong: 'Floyd is next.'
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-08-2017, 02:55 AM.

Comment

ALL honest FIGHT FANS, like myself, should be applauded.
                      I actually applaud you for now conceding to the truth on how lame Floyd's victory was. Just for you to say proves that a rematch is not uncalled for, since, as you said, that was not a good look on floyd.

That was a TBE low blow, TBE arm pulling, TBE headlock, TBE grabbing, TBE running, TBE hugging, TBE rabbit punch, TBE fake acting! Everybody,the judges and these commentators wanted to feel like "purists" when in fact they don't know what they were watching lmao

This is Floyd in survival mode... Love taps and hugs... And judges gave him the win. Very lame indeed.

This win hurt Mayweather's career more than it helped. Instead of cementing Mayweather's claims to be TBE, it showed that he's not even worthy of being considered a great. Queer boxing in the biggest stage of the sport is not how to make your point across. This was a fight that should have been an epic match up. The onus was on both to perform, granted Pac was injured he still fought through pain and was the busier and definitely the aggressive fighter, as I have pointed out, every time Pac got through to him Floyd would try to hug his way out of a pickle. Defusing whatever action that was left in that supposedly billed a super fight of the century.

What makes it even more obvious and strengthens the truth that he rather quack than to do a rematch with Pac is that he rather fight a non boxer than to fight a real threat for his 50th legacy fight, than to do a rematch with Pacquiao for the glory and money of it all against a fellow atg to close the show for the final time. It is too obvious he got away with a fluke win, and he would rather have that fluke win than to get exposed anew in a rematch. I think as a FLoyd fan, you guys should see the wasted potential that Floyd has thrown over the years. His path of choosing the path of less resistance ruined his legacy and if truly believe Berto was his last fight. That was another cherry pick gone wrong to end his career. Good riddance.

# if you really are a Floyd fan, you should know by now it's Floyd who needs this fight more than Manny.. He needs this to redeem himself from the stench of vagina he left that night.

STICK AND MOVE NOT STICK AND HUG FROID

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-08-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X