Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Country Over Party': Alan Dershowitz to Leave Dems If Ellison Is Elected DNC Chair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    careful with the anti-west propaganda

they want u to hate the jews, this are the same elites who wants you to hate on whites

hate jews = hate whites = west destruction
    I don't hate Jews.

But I do hate the elite's agenda. Research the influence of Cecil Rhodes, The Round Table Group, Alfred Milner, and the Rothschilds on the creation of Israel.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-26-2017, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      careful with the anti-west propaganda

they want u to hate the jews, this are the same elites who wants you to hate on whites

hate jews = hate whites = west destruction
      Israel is one of the wealthiest/highest standards of living nations in the world and the only functional modern 1st world democracy in the entire Middle East..

Why anyone (besides a stupid Leftist) would support those faqqot backwards Arabs over modern democratic Israel is beyond me....As far as I am concerned Israel has been TOO patient and TOO kind to the Arabs....They need to hurry up and destroy them already....Hopefully it happens soon.
      Last edited by animalfan10; 03-03-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        Israel is one of the wealthiest/highest standards of living nations in the world and the only functional modern 1st world democracy in the entire Middle East..

Why anyone (besides a stupid Leftist) would support those faqqot backwards Arabs over modern democratic Israel is beyond me....As far as I am concerned Israel has been TOO patient and TOO kind to the Arabs....They need to hurry up and destroy them already....Hopefully it happens soon.
        You may get that wish.

Israel used to retaliate alot harsher in the 80s, but there was a strong US President who sided with them completely (Ronald Reagan).

They haven't that since around 1988, and they've had to change their tactics. With Trump, a strong Israel supporter, they may feel free again to respond to terror attacks like they used to.

Comment

Working...
        X