Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why can't the coward Golovkin move up and fight champs and undefeated fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    How did the topic change to Canelo now!!?
    Both Canelo and Golovkin duck.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        So, I don't defend Crawford because he is black and I defend Golovkin because he is half Korean..

Golovkin is white

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          Fried Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            Before Golovkin fighters moved up.

Oscar fought Hopkins, Golovkin ducked Ward. That tells you what Golovkin is.

You are simply a racist so you protect a fraud.

Fighters only move up if they are chasing a particular fight, moving away from a challenge in their own division, or just naturally grow into a bigger class.

There is literally no rule or law that says it's something you must do as a fighter, ever.

But you know this already.

And how many times does it have to be proven that I am not a racist?

You are talking to one of Floyd's biggest fans when he was active who is also a GGG fan, and you hate it. But you still try and label anyone refuting any of your garbage posts a racist, because it's your little agenda you need to cling to and it's pathetic, and it's also hilarious that you don't even realize we only come into your threads to fuk with you for the most part.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              So anytime someone asks for sniveling fraud Golovkin to move up they are called racist but Loma who is 7 years younger has moved up and fought a champ and now agreed to fight a undefeated KO artist.

So at what point is Golovkin just a spineless coward?

Loma has fought a USA, Mexico and Rican champ 7 fights in and this protected little girl Golovkin has not.
              Hmm...this sure isn't like you...to make a thread about ggg...and calling him a coward. Strange occurrence indeed. Everything alright?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Fighters only move up if they are chasing a particular fight, moving away from a challenge in their own division, or just naturally grow into a bigger class.

There is literally no rule or law that says it's something you must do as a fighter, ever.

But you know this already.

And how many times does it have to be proven that I am not a racist?

You are talking to one of Floyd's biggest fans when he was active who is also a GGG fan, and you hate it. But you still try and label anyone refuting any of your garbage posts a racist, because it's your little agenda you need to cling to and it's pathetic, and it's also hilarious that you don't even realize we only come into your threads to fuk with you for the most part.
                You guys come in here because I insult your great white hope.

Are you saying Floyd had to fight in 5 divisions you coward?

Chavez was in his 3rd division and went up 5 pounds then came back down 5. Foster went up for Ali and Frazier. You see Golovkin is a coward but he has you cucked. Golovkin could hit you from the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Please tell me why Sergio Martinez moved up?

Comment

Working...
                  X