No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux Won't beat Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux Won't beat Donaire

I'd love for Rigo to beat Donaire tbh. Donaire is media hyped to me.

That said I don't see Rigo doing it.

He's a chinny fighter. Discuss....

Donaire is not hyped at all. The guy is awesome, that's all there is to it. I think he beats both Mares and Rigo with ease.

Comment

i agree donaire has fought a lot of stiffs and no hopers and that being said

rigo has no chance

Comment

donaire is too good for rigo

Comment

If somebody want to bet I have some billion points to bet on Rigo winning..I will be accepting 3:1 bet and I have the underdog...peace

Comment

I don't know why people think Rigo is gonna automatically get KO'd, I mean yes it's a possibility as Donaire has some major power and Rigo's chin is suspect, but it's not a forgone conclusion. Lesser fighters than Rigo have gone the distance and given Donaire fits, I can see Rigo pulling off a comfortable UD if he doesn't get cracked.
            Last edited by _original_; 02-10-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I know why people think Rigo is gonna automatically get KO'd, I mean yes it's a possibility as Donaire has some major power and Rigo's chin is suspect, but it's not a forgone conclusion. Lesser fighters than Rigo have gone the distance and given Donaire fits, I can see Rigo pulling off a comfortable UD if he doesn't get cracked.
              Good post. It's more to boxing than chins and left hooks.

Comment

I think it's gonna be a boring fight, Donaire by UD...Rigondeaux will feel Donaire's power early and won't engage anymore in the fight, rather, I think he'll clinch and run his way to a loss.

Comment

As much as Donaire chaps my ass, he wins this one fairly easily.

If you don't believe me, then watch Rigo/Marroquin. That fight will tell you all that you need to know.

Donaire stops Rigo in this one...and that's coming from a guy who nearly despises Donaire.

Comment

dude get dropped by jabs

I mean come on man.

Comment

Working...
                    X