No announcement yet.

****y loud-mouthed ghetto b1tch gets her ass beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Having brothers doesn't make a girl the female Paul Williams in street fighting.
    I disagree. I come from a fighting family, none of my sisters have any actual in gym boxing training but grew up beating the crap outta other females and on occasion guys. They got their skills from us fighting growing up. Can't count how many times I'd be getting off the bus from junior high and have people from high school waiting at my bus stop to tell me about the person my sisters beat down that day.

Comment

That ghetto ***** got her ass handed to her.

Comment

Im sure their parents are proud of the advancements they are making in life...

Comment

Never underestimate your opponent.

Comment

also protect yourself at all times

Comment

you snoose you loose........

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I disagree. I come from a fighting family, none of my sisters have any actual in gym boxing training but grew up beating the crap outta other females and on occasion guys. They got their skills from us fighting growing up. Can't count how many times I'd be getting off the bus from junior high and have people from high school waiting at my bus stop to tell me about the person my sisters beat down that day.
                same for my sis. she's the only girl of six kids. she is quiet but if you step to her...oh man! she can put it on you if she gets pissed.

Comment

why she keep sayin cumown and allows herself to get hit and not hit back? lol

Comment

She got hands. I bet if she took up boxing she'd be very good at it.

Comment

So her "friend" uploaded this video, what a friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X