Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will froch go down as a all time great...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    Typical response. I don't even hate froch. I hate idiots that try to say froch is in some way an atg. Back to reality...
    I hate idiots who dismiss boxers just because they don't look 'technically sound'. I judge a boxer off his results, dunno about you....

Comment

No chance. Carl froch is technically poor to say the least. Some people ask stupid questions.
      Technical skills have absolutely nothing to do with getting into the HOF or an ATG list. Sheer will, toughness, longevity and the ability to apply those skills at a top level have gotten many peeps in the ATG list.

Comment

Typical response. I don't even hate froch. I hate idiots that try to say froch is in some way an atg. Back to reality...
        if he beats Ward & Kessler on top of the resume he already has...he's definitely in the running to be call an atg.

so yes, haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I hate idiots who dismiss boxers just because they don't look 'technically sound'. I judge a boxer off his results, dunno about you....
          Go through his results, they are not as great as people make out. Lost his biggest fight, hasn't beaten any hall of fame fighters, who is his best win? He couldn't even beat dirrell. He gets credit for being willing to fight the best. That's it.

Comment

Looking at some of the rubbish that has made it's way into the HOF in recent years I say Froch is already deserved of his place.

Being an ATG is a different question altogether. If he beats Kessler or Ward, managed to hold on the belt and defend against quality opposition and probably win a title at 175 then there is no reason he shouldn't be an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              if he beats Ward & Kessler on top of the resume he already has...he's definitely in the running to be call an atg.

so yes, haters gonna hate.
              No way, delusional if you think he can be called an atg. What's next? You gonna put Hatton in if he beat Mayweather and PAC? No chance!

Comment

No, I think the door has already shut...

Comment

Go through his results, they are not as great as people make out. Lost his biggest fight, hasn't beaten any hall of fame fighters, who is his best win? He couldn't even beat dirrell. He gets credit for being willing to fight the best. That's it.
                  Oi Frank, stop posting under an alias.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Oi Frank, stop posting under an alias.
                    hahaha. it is what it is.

people over rate froch just because he will fight anybody anywhere, and then ignore what he has actually done!

Comment

hahaha. it is what it is.

people over rate froch just because he will fight anybody anywhere, and then ignore what he has actually done!
                      Haha it's all opinions mate. I had Froch beating Kessler by a round, and i also had him as the close winner against Dirrell. There's no way Dirrell did enough that night to walk away with Froch's belt.

The only guy who has clearly outclassed him was Ward, who IMO is the future, if not already p4p #1.

Comment

Working...
                      X