Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice lounge. My brother is the biggest loser I've ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    No words needed.........
    rotfl...damn slick

Comment

Smoking weed and playing xbox? Doesn't sound too bad.

Comment

Paul, this situation stands pretty cloxe to me, since I had a friend who was just like that.

First of all, if words or anything else doesn't help, you have all right to beat the **** out of him ,and tell him one more time, that he is Loser, proove it, so he excually hears it.. not just.. yeah alright, hit a bowl and back to xbox. I know this might sound mean, but he is 28.. he is a scum, by reading all of this. I imagine how your parents feel about all that.

Secondly, you got to take him in the gym, make him pay for all the **** he did to your family. Also kick his ass out, so he excually goes and looks for a job. State funny facts about him.. why girls don;t like him etc.. you say he is a nice guy, just lacks of some brains.. he is 28.. there is only 1 way to fix It. if you guys TRY.. and don't fail it, because he wouldnt want to change his life again.

My friend was the same, and his father simply said.. thats enough - gtfo from my house. and at age 20, he found a job, lived with his friends. and came back home for few months after 1 year. He totally changed and acting like a grow up human being. He lives with his gf now, they have their appartment etc etc..

anyways, this isn't easy Paul.. you have to come up with something useful with your parents.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          dont hold up your life for him...move to Chicago and finish your schooling...

tell your folks to be strong and not let him back in the house...he's 28...its time to sink or swim
          Speaking from experience huh? Stupid ass fat ****

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            that post sucked.

people are the result of ONLY 2 things:

1. genetics
            2. environment

genetics + environment = your brother. is his genetics his fault? no. is the environment he was raised in his fault? no. therefore, your brother is just doing his **** to stay the **** out of it.

and i did **** all those hot b1tches.
            What???? People are a result of ONLY two things? Genetics or Environment?

Wow, that's the stupidest thing ever. I guess I should be in prison or dead. Man I'm glad I don't teach my kid this bull****.

You are a product of yourself, I don't give a **** what is around you and what bad breaks life has given you, you have a choice in life.

My daughter came to me one day and told me that her teacher was prejudice and that's why she wasn't doing well in that class, that she didn't like Mexicans. I told her, I don't care if she is the head of the KKK, you better get an A in that class because you don't have the luxury not to do well in this world.

Comment

I have a similar situation with my younger brother who is 22.

He smokes, drinks constantly, hustles, and just lays around. He makes his Mom's life (we have 2 diff moms) very miserable and has had his house raided once already. He's been offered to live and work with my Dad and Uncle who currently live in Hong Kong. At 1st he makes it seem like he wants to go, but reverts back to the same ol' lifestyle (which is really his 1st intention anyway). I've had sit downs with him explaining why people look at him a certain way and try giving him advice. He actually listens and agrees with things I say, but again...back to the same ol'.

Unfortunately for some people, they gotta find out the hard way. There has to be a point where you have to just let go. In your situation where you have an opportunity to go to Chicago or Minnesota, don't let your brother stop you. You still gotta live your life and it shouldn't consist of looking out for your older brother who should have no excuse for not being in a better position in life than what he's in now.

I'm not sure how you and your brother were brought up individually, but most of the time this type of behavior starts from way early on, as was the case with my brother. Like I said, just do you and let your brother for once handle himself without being dependent on anyone. Tough love can be a *****, but it's sometimes necessary. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by REASON * View Post
                Speaking from experience huh? Stupid ass fat ****

Mr. Legacy has arrived

you still crying b1tch?

Comment

could be worse..hes working,and not on hard drugs and only 28..he plays video games and doesnt run the streets..so he doesnt sound like a terrible guy

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

people are the result of ONLY 2 things:

1. genetics
                    2. environment

genetics + environment = your brother. is his genetics his fault? no. is the environment he was raised in his fault? no. therefore, your brother is just doing his **** to stay the **** out of it.

paul's a cool poster. but i gotta agree with this post.

Comment

introduce him to kaps brother. im pretty sure kaps said his brother is a juggalo.

seriously, do your thing paulf. move your a$$ and do your thing....

Comment

Working...
                      X