Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito-Sor Rungvisai HBO Triple Heads To StubHub Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito-Sor Rungvisai HBO Triple Heads To StubHub Center

Southern California's iconic outdoor boxing venue, The StubHub Center in Carson, California, home to numerous legendary nights of action over the last decade, will play host to the highly anticipated "SUPERFLY" triple header set for Saturday, September 9, it was announced today by TOM LOEFFLER, Managing Director of K2 PROMOTIONS.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good stuff! As I said before winner's and losers can fight each other

Comment

A stacked card like this belongs on espn!!!

Comment

Comment

another classic night of fights at the stub hub center. roman will school sor rung and get his belt back.

Comment

One of the best cards I've seen in a long time. What a surprise that Top Rank and PBC aren't involved HAHHH

Comment

I really don't like that HBO tried to push CHocalito on us like he was the second coming. Dude is highly overrated, I think he Loss to the guy he fought before the guy he Loss to!
              Last edited by Code Red; 07-06-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Gonna have too scoop up some tickets to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  another classic night of fights at the stub hub center. roman will school sor rung and get his belt back.
                  Stub-Hub is the Meca of WARS in boxing - now they put ALL the top five Jr. Bantamweights at the same damn time? OH ****! its going down my NICAS are going to be in the building deep as ****! WAR MEXICO TOO!

Comment

im frothing at the mouth at this card

Comment

Working...
                    X