No announcement yet.

Obama Gets Standing Ovation And Trump Gets SNUBBED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Black women love me and I’ve heard more slurs from non-whites than whites hands down without a doubt. It would take a lifetime to catch up. But racism comes from individual people, not groups.

Places like the military and places like boxing gym. Racism is just really tough to exist in those areas. There’s no place for a facade there.
    Anyone who comes from a mixed family knows... "Anti-racism" is a white thing. It's literally a facet of white culture.

I can't help but crack up imagining my side of the family (middle eastern) sitting in the living room gasping because someone used a racial slur and having a big talk about privilege and how they must voluntarily leave this world so their POC successors can enjoy the rainforests.

But that's every conversation with my white aunt.

Comment

Hey since we're sharing our favorite TYT videos, here's mine:

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Anyone who comes from a mixed family knows... "Anti-racism" is a white thing. It's literally a facet of white culture.

I can't help but crack up imagining my side of the family (middle eastern) sitting in the living room gasping because someone used a racial slur and having a big talk about privilege and how they must voluntarily leave this world so their POC successors can enjoy the rainforests.

But that's every conversation with my white aunt.
        No such thing as “anti-racism”.

Comment

He lost me when he chastised us for the Crusades! Weren't they like 800 years ago?

Comment

Working...
          X