No announcement yet.

I touched a nerve with Dean whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I touched a nerve with Dean whyte

I simply posted on one of his Instagram pictures, asking if Lamar Scott and Dillian were in a relationship to which Lamar Scott replied going crazy lol I have the screenshot but not sure how to upload it lol?

Did I touch a nerve? They say truth hurts
    Last edited by Jay1990; 10-20-2020, 10:27 AM.

Originally posted by Jay1990 View Post
    I simply posted on one of his Instagram pictures, asking if Lamar Scott and Dillian were in a relationship to which Lamar Scott replied going crazy lol I have the screenshot but not sure how to upload it lol?

The fake brother is nothing more than a money grabbing, gold digging, ass licking groupie. He knows absolutely nothing about boxing. He doesn’t even have a board licence.

I seen him in Vegas rimming anyone involved in the sport trying to “network”. He’s a grade A clown.

Comment

Yes and did you see the video after fury demolished wilder? It was so cringey lol your spot on about arse licking groupie

Comment

Isnt Dean Povetkin is a known drug dealer / criminal in south london?

Comment

Stop being an online troll and get a life

Comment

Comment

Lol. I think you may be right in your suspicions with this one. Dillian Whyte and Lamar Scott may have been married in a civil ceremony. I have no problem with gays, tis actually very sad that they feel the need to hide their relationship from the public eye. Makes no odds really, Dillian is a tough mofo regardless. Makes no difference if he likes to bust men's cheeks in his private life. Guess they are worried the Matchroom casual fanbase would turn on him if the truth was set free.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                Stop being an online troll and get a life
                hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1990 View Post

That’s hilarious,I did the same thing on here asking if billeau2 was in a relationship with that Marchegiano poster after some suspicious behavior from both and he went on some lame attempt claiming I was anti gay and went on a mindless tirade instead of addressing the question . He also had the same nerve reaction got all bent out of shape .Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    That’s hilarious,I did the same thing on here asking if billeau2 was in a relationship with that Marchegiano poster after some suspicious behavior from both and he went on some lame attempt claiming I was anti gay and went on a mindless tirade instead of addressing the question . He also had the same nerve reaction got all bent out of shape .Ha
                    Gossiping and Lying as usual. Stop spreading rumors like a little girl. .what you did was, and is, try to throw as much crap into a thread and pray that some of it sticks... Then you were owned. Pray tell how can there be any behavoir between two posters that live in distinct different parts of the country? You remain a h o m o phobe, racist piece of garbage.

Idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X