Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Crushes Jonathan Barros in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Crushes Jonathan Barros in Three Rounds

Didn’t see a thread for it and Arum is ruining fights with this ESPN + crap.

pointless fight

Comment

I don't see what the problem is with ESPN+ for this fight. Nobody else would have picked it up so it's not like it really affects anything. if you're in Mexico it's televised, if not, you can stream ESPN+ or find another stream like you would have had to anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        pointless fight
        All the fights today were pointless bud but true fans don’t give a fuuck

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Postol vs Taylor was the only fight of any kind of significance. Everything else is stay busy...

Comment

i don't know, taylor-postol was fun and very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              i don't know, taylor-postol was fun and very interesting
              Naw

Boring and weak

Comment

Didn’t see a thread for it and Arum is ruining fights with this ESPN + crap.
                Didn’t we have a loser leaves the site bet and my prediction KO’d your pick with 1 arm? That was despite you saying he’d never even fight him because he’d die in the ring.

Why you still postin f@gg? You lost.

Comment

Anyone have a legit "link" to this one? Green K and 1B points if anyone has a hookup.

Comment

Co-main event just ended in the first round, so the Berchelt fight looks like it will be starting soon

Comment

Working...
                    X