No announcement yet.

How would you honestly rate Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if he knocks out canelo, or beats him decisively I have him top 3 all time

He's really good and well rounded. His jab is as strong as a lot of guys power punches

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      you used the word avoided. avoided is duck. You claim you didnt say duck.
      go figure.

Who you havent fought isnt important, you rate someone on whom they have fought. And his best is a draw with elite canelo, so hes elite at best so far.
      Yes he did avoided the fight at that moment. To me ducking implies running scared. That there is is no good reason for not making the fight.

Yeah I agree Golovkin is an elite fighter.

Again if you can’t look at the whole picture that’s fine. I consider everything but that doesn’t mean everything has equal weight. Also I don’t consider that he had a “draw” vs Canelo. If I saw a fight I determine who won. In my book Golovkin beat Canelo. I’m not determining my status of a fighter based on just looking at boxrec and relying on the all too often corrupt and horrible judging in boxing.

Do you consider the Cotto win over Martinez and the Canelo win over Cotto win as “elite” wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        Yes he did avoided the fight at that moment.
        he had a tuneup, with the intention to face GGG after.

Either you are saying hes ducking or not. Make your mind up.

Do you consider the Cotto win over Martinez and the Canelo win over Cotto win as “elite” wins?
        Proably. With the consideration that Martine may not yet have been 100% recovered, he seemed to lack a yard, or was just turning the hill and no longer quite elite.

Comment

he had a tuneup, with the intention to face GGG after.

Either you are saying hes ducking or not. Make your mind up.

Proably. With the consideration that Martine may not yet have been 100% recovered, he seemed to lack a yard, or was just turning the hill and no longer quite elite.
          I already said what I said. If you want to refer to it as ducking I’m not stopping you. I said he avoided the fight (not with a permanent intention or without reason).

To answer clearly no I don’t consider Cotto’s victory overs MArtinez as elite. NOr Canelo’s over Cotto.

Comment

I already said what I said. If you want to refer to it as ducking I’m not stopping you. I said he avoided the fight (not with a permanent intention or without reason). .
            You are full of shyt man - either he avoided him TO not lose (ie ducking), or avoided him because he was coming back form injury and wanted a tuneup.

To my mind, a man like segio martinez does not duck an IBO titleholder to fight a multiweight monster titlist like Cotto.

Comment

You are full of shyt man - either he avoided him TO not lose (ie ducking), or avoided him because he was coming back form injury and wanted a tuneup.

To my mind, a man like segio martinez does not duck an IBO titleholder to fight a multiweight monster titlist like Cotto.
              I already told you it was the latter. You just aren’t reading.

Cotto was no freakin monster at that time. Geez this was way late in his career. Did you follow boxing then?? Everyone but that time knew Golovkin was the real challenger, including Sergio. He wasn’t ready for Golovkin and he was going to get paid a lot more facing Cotto. Less risk, more reward and from the casual’s perspective the name Cotto looks better on the resume even if it was old COtto.

Comment

I already told you it was the latter. You just aren’t reading.

Cotto was no freakin monster at that time. Geez this was way late in his career. Did you follow boxing then?? Everyone but that time knew Golovkin was the real challenger, including Sergio. He wasn’t ready for Golovkin and he was going to get paid a lot more facing Cotto. Less risk, more reward and from the casual’s perspective the name Cotto looks better on the resume even if it was old COtto.
                little G with his little IBO title should back then expect to get in line to a multiweight champion like cotto, get real.

Comment

little G with his little IBO title should back then expect to get in line to a multiweight champion like cotto, get real.
                  You’ve been exposed as a another hack. When ever someone starts whipping out the lil G stuff it is red flag that they are just another loser hater. It explains why you can’t read and comprehend. You been exposed and owned chump, beat it.

Comment

You’ve been exposed as a another hack. When ever someone starts whipping out the lil G stuff it is red flag that they are just another loser hater. It explains why you can’t read and comprehend. You been exposed and owned chump, beat it.
                    why did you pull out the "G Hater" card when you get disproved? bit classless.

Comment

why did you pull out the "G Hater" card when you get disproved? bit classless.
                      You haven't disproved crap. You can't even get your points in a line. You keep saying I said things which I haven't. My points have been consistent but you have a reading comprehension problem.

The "lil G" line is always a tell tale sign of a hater. Clear as day when someone starts throwing that out they got their agenda with Golovkin. That's cool, you're free to hate but don't think you're fooling me. It probably explains why you keep failing to understand basic English, you are too emotionally invested.
                      Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 06-25-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X