Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO

defense att~''it doesnt look good. they have the people lining up.''
    client~''but i didnt do it. i know all clients say that but i am truly innocent. i did not rape or molest anyone. THERES NO PROOF !!''
    def att~''a guilty verdict is all but done. the best thing you can do is say sry and hope the parole board will come to your rescue.''

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/24/us/la...ing/index.html

''But before delivering her sentence, Aquilina read aloud a letter Nassar wrote to the court recently in which he defended his medical care, said he was "manipulated" into pleading guilty, and accused the women of lying...

'' "I was a good doctor because my treatments worked, and those patients that are now speaking out are the same ones that praised and came back over and over," Nassar wrote. "The media convinced them that everything I did was wrong and bad. They feel I broke their trust. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." ''

if its true, that they kept going back to him repeatedly after being raped/molested.....was he the only doctor around/available

rapists are lower than scum. they should be castrated and have the words RAPIST PIG tattooed on their forehead (even the women rapists !).

but, one should ask themselves a couple of questions~
      1 - why wait YEARS to complain about horrible crime ?
      2 - why continue dealing with such a person ?

''hhhmmm....he did rape me 15 years ago but that was the best acting ive done in my life.....ill let it slide cause his next movie has oscar written all over it. ill sue him afterwards.''

i can only hope the guys who are getting blamed are truly guilty and not being set up.
      this could have been a bill cosby type of situation where some of them tried to complain but powerful people like the president of Mich state defended him. Nasser could have some powerful friends like bill clinton or john epstein
      seeing the look on Nassar's face in court, though, i think he is guilty, his amazing treatment of the teen girls was to fingerbang them

i think the ones like the crazy chick claiming franco made her get filmed naked will be proven to be false.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
        this could have been a bill cosby type of situation where some of them tried to complain but powerful people like the president of Mich state defended him. Nasser could have some powerful friends like bill clinton or john epstein
        seeing the look on Nassar's face in court, though, i think he is guilty, his amazing treatment of the teen girls was to fingerbang them

i think the ones like the crazy chick claiming franco made her get filmed naked will be proven to be false.
        thats just it. when a person waits and waits and waits (and even worse, continues to be with said rapist multiple times)....it leaves a lot to the imagination.

why wait and why go back

she say > he say when in doubt

sry but if a ''victim'' decides to wait and/or not tell and/or keep going back, oh well.

Comment

• a conundrum indeed when facing the parole board,

to put on an act just to appease the legal eagles, even though said person is innocent of the charges

OR

show true emotion by not being apologetic for being incarcerated for something you didnt do

one may get you out, they other will definitely keep you in. which do you pick

Comment

thats just it. when a person waits and waits and waits (and even worse, continues to be with said rapist multiple times)....it leaves a lot to the imagination.

why wait and why go back

she say > he say when in doubt

sry but if a ''victim'' decides to wait and/or not tell and/or keep going back, oh well.
            You don't really think he's innocent do you? Please wat h the whole thing. He was molesting little girls

https://youtu.be/AZaiVjjnJGQ

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              You don't really think he's innocent do you? Please wat h the whole thing. He was molesting little girls

https://youtu.be/AZaiVjjnJGQ
              it really isnt about this one case but collectively. chances are hes guilty.

my comments remain the same and no one is bothering with them. just skipping ahead to the verdicts and giving woman and children every benefit of the doubt.

anyone can use the following excuses

''i was too scared to come forward.''

and

''no one would have believed me.''

and

''i just realized it was rape.''

and

''no one listened.''

remove ALL doubt and report that shlt quicker than ASAP.

Comment

• i watch a lot of true crime shows and women use the same excuse for killing her bf/hubby....battered wife syndrome.

never a trip to the hospital
                never a complaint fialed
                no one ever seeing bruises or abusive acts

there always seems to be a life insurance involved, doe

#SheSay>HeSay

Comment

it really isnt about this one case but collectively. chances are hes guilty.

my comments remain the same and no one is bothering with them. just skipping ahead to the verdicts and giving woman and children every benefit of the doubt.

anyone can use the following excuses

''i was too scared to come forward.''

and

''no one would have believed me.''

and

''i just realized it was rape.''

and

''no one listened.''

remove ALL doubt and report that shlt quicker than ASAP.
                  You're being too edgy here trying to play devils advocate. You expect young girls to know how to react to being molested. Just stop it

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    You're being too edgy here trying to play devils advocate. You expect young girls to know how to react to being molested. Just stop it
                    do you have kids ?

Comment

do you have kids ?
                      No what's your point

Comment

Working...
                      X