Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: We took a cut because it was a lesser opponent. WE WANT $20 mil for Crawford!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
    You are not worth replying to because you can't keep the debate civil and intelligent.
    You have no argument to the obvious. GTFO nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
      Pacquiao doesn't want to fight Crawford and Roach doesn't want him to. That's all.
      Arum said he's gonna have to fight him eventually. The longer he delays the better Crawford gets and the older Pac gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Arum said he's gonna have to fight him eventually. The longer he delays the better Crawford gets and the older Pac gets.

Was that the day Arum was telling the truth or the alternating non-truth day though?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
          Was that the day Arum was telling the truth or the alternating non-truth day though?
          I mean, who else is he gonna fight? He's down to Ricky Burns or Jeff Horn He's gotta fight him because we know Arum ain't putting Pac in there with a PBC fighter

Comment

They did it from 2009-2015 and got away with it. It's harder to go it now with social media. Crawford got on Twitter and shut down the lie. Arum & Roach are old guards. They think going thru the media to spread their propaganda is still the way to go. It's a different time now. They can't adjust.
            Good Point! Somebody need to remind Arum of that lol

I think he LIED to Pacquiao Team to get him to take the Jeff Horn fight which Arum been talking about more than Crawford vs Pacquiao after coming back from the Parker vs Ruiz fight!

Comment

If it's in his contract why would he accept less? Arum seems to realize Pacquiao can't cash his guarantee though, so is giving him sht fighters so Pacquiao takes the cut.

Comment

I mean, who else is he gonna fight? He's down to Ricky Burns or Jeff Horn He's gotta fight him because we know Arum ain't putting Pac in there with a PBC fighter
                My philosophy is the most unwanted thing that is really unlikely to happen is far more likely than the most wanted thing that is really unlikely. I don't know what I'm saying. I'm going to sleep. You probably just gave me nightmares.
                Last edited by GoldenGloveLove; 01-08-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Pay the man his damn $20 mill.. Manny is past his prime, he has no obligation to take on a young prime slick mofo like Bud Crawford. no matter what happens in that fight, Manny's legacy is sealed. that's a risk he'll be taking strictly for the fans because he's already in the HOF. he deserves the money he's asking for. .

it's kinda like Floyd taking on Lara at 154.. a stylistic nightmare. little reward, high risk. Floyd's fans would also say he has nothing left to prove, and I agree.

Bud's style would give Manny big problems.

Comment

Working...
                  X